Super Contributor

Jennifer and Nancy are not doing Linea any favors.  Nancy doesn't know the product and Jennifer is so arrogant that it hurts to watch.  I love Linea and I want to see his fashion on the models, but these two are not good for this product line.  I guess I'll look at videos of his stuff and mute the sound.  Maybe that way I can make my fashion decisions without the painful noise of those two.

Respected Contributor

Re: Like watching a train wreck

@teachergal   I agree with you, but I think Nancy looks ill at ease with Jennifer.  Jennifer seems to me to be arrogant as you said.  I have never seen Jennifer on air before so I have nothing to compare.  But Nancy is always prepared and does a great job in presenting and she just seems a little different today.  I watched with gritting teeth.  I prefer Louis.

Esteemed Contributor

I was so busy at work that I didn't realize Linea was on.

Contributor

Nancy was prepared but Jennifer was not little practice needed

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO, Louis didn't make a good choice for his sub and she hasn't gotten better over time in front of the camera.  Arrogant might be a word to describe her.  Very unlike warm, friendly, Louis.  

I think Nancy does a very good job.  

Respected Contributor

Really? I totally disagree. I though Jennifer actually carried Nancy who seemed off to me. I don't get arrogant at all. She seems natural and knows the colors and fabrics of Linea better than some other designers do of their own lines I guess we all see and hear things differently.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1   Marilyn, thank you!  I felt the same as you and didn't understand the negativity against Jennifer.  Louis hand picked Jennifer and put his trust and faith in her if she had an arrogant attitude, I doubt he would have chosen her to work with.

Valued Contributor

Jennifer just turns me off. I don't feel she's sincere. Wish Louis had picked someone else.

Respected Contributor

i'm glad i didn't see it.  i agree with jennifer having that arrogance about her.  it was painful to watch her doing a D & C show today.  and the other day i saw nancy do a show (i think it was also d & c) and my gosh!  she had no clue and was totally unprepared.  it made me squirmy to watch.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

fancy pantsy, I don't think you are talking about Jennifer Reed who is Louis' brand ambassador. She wouldn't be doing a D & C show? Are you talking about Jennifer Connelly the host?