Contributor

Feedback left.  Don't know if it will help, but feels good to get some of the sadness and frustration off my chest!  I hate giving Q any more money, but off to search the Linea offerings and buy whatever I've been saving for "some day"!

Honored Contributor

We knew this, didn't we? Except the moderators kept deleting the threads as speculation. Dare I speculate that QVC will lose some loyal customers now that they no longer have a quality clothing line.

Occasional Contributor

He had me from the first time I saw his fish necklace......love at first sight!  Now, after all these past years of filling my closet and jewelry boxes, I say a sad and tearful goodbye to Linea. All of the Linea Ladies  comments have so eloquently voiced my love and admiration for Louis. I have placed two orders of items I have been stalking for a while......

I did leave my feedback......hope they feel the pain they have inflicted on us......at my age, getting tired of not voicing my feelings!  
So long to shopping QVC!  Been a good ride but I'm DONE!

Trusted Contributor

Just when I thought the year couldn't get any worse....

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, Louis, for dressing me since your AK days. You've kept me looking professional and sporty throughout the years. I'm so grateful for the classic designs which have been worn for many years and shall last me years into the future. It's been a delight and wonderful pleasure to wear your designs and accept so many compliments (knowing they were sincere).

This is painful for you and all your customers.  We've become so dependent upon your sense of style and utmost quality (in spite of QVC). For your years of standing up for both, THANK YOU !!  We are aware of how difficult it was to keep your line high-end.

Let us know if you find another place to provide us with your clothing line - we will continue to buy quality, great designs and amazing fabrics. I'll be watching on Facebook for more news. QVC lost me years ago (except for the Linea line). Thanks, again, for a great run in both of our lives! Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

In letting Louis go, they are cancelling me as a customer. When  the Linea stock is gone, so am I.

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles : I just read his blog. This was not Louis's idea. It was the powers that be that decided to end his 20-year relationship with QVC. What a shame. I don't have too many of his things, but the ones I do have are good quality and classic styles that I wear for special occasions. I will miss his shows. He was one of the last touches of class at the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG Isaac's line is pretty nice, but he's the last one. Most of his stuff is more casual, but he does have some dressy stuff on the Q. Is Bob Mackie still around? His stuff has been garbage for the last few years anyway because he's had to cheapen his line to remain at QVC. He used to have beautiful silk designs but now it's all polyester. Even Dennis Basso shows mostly clothes and raincoats now instead of the beautiful fake furs that Q used to sell. The times they are a-changin' for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish Louis could/want to showcase his exquisite designs elsewhere for us to purchase.  Cancelling his contract only confirms that QVC doesn't deserve a designer of his caliber.  The hosts prancing around in PJs and poor quality pieces only proves the point.  The women interested in his designs are confident polished consumers.  Maybe the Q doesn't deserve us either!

Contributor

I went into a panic and ordered eight Linea pieces. Five easy pays and free shipping didn't hurt either.  I do have an extensive collection of Linea that I will treasure for many years to come. 😱😨😰