Frequent Contributor

BIG mistake QVC!  BIG mistake!

Valued Contributor

Re: Letting Louis Go

[ Edited ]

That's a shame ...  he was a WONDERFUL sophisticated designer and I have many beautiful pieces from him that are timeless ... now all they have is loungewear which you can buy EVERYWHERE ...  who needs QVC ... SHAME !! 

Honored Contributor

Down at the bottom of this page under "Feedback" I hope everyone tells QVC what they think of this decision.  

Esteemed Contributor

Was he let go, or perhaps left of his own accord?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Was he let go, or perhaps left of his own accord?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

QVC is showing him the door.  Not his decision.  

Honored Contributor

Like so many of you, with Linea no longer available, I will witness my QVC purchases wither, never again to be robust and over the top as they were with my Linea clothing and jewelry buys.  That is okay for my budget but not my heart and my zest for life and beauty.

As I've written before, a Le Creuset pot here, a Tatcha cosmetic there...they won't add up to much over a stretch of time.   

What a short-sighted decision on QVC's part.  

Trusted Contributor

Well the writing was on the wall back when they let George Simonton go.  It was only a matter of time.  These are real designers.

Frequent Contributor

DANG DANG!!!  I have a nice wardrobe because of him.  He is one of the few true designers.  Okay, I am preaching to the choir.  I am sad!

Respected Contributor

@rae smith wrote:

BIG mistake QVC!  BIG mistake!

@rae smith 

Since it seems like I'm late to the party and never saw his shows, what are the features of his line?  I rarely bought QVC clothes until Covid and it seems like there are some great followers I assume for good reason. Will there be another venue in which to purchase his clothes?  

Contributor

I felt a real sinking in the pit of my stomach reading the awful news about Louis. I could always find an outfit when needing something for a special occasion. Absolutely the best designer ever!! Please Louis, let us know if you bring your talent elsewhere, we will follow.    SHAME