Honored Contributor

Re: Leopard Ombre print top posted

Just received the new Leopard Ombre print top, in all three colors. Love, love, love this top! Feels and fits the same as the other ombre top he has, but I like having the variety of this print. Going to wear the blue one tomorrow to work.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just noticed this morning they presented this at $49.54 and I paid $54.50/ea for all three colors. Called Customer Service and they credited me the difference. YAAAY!

I notice that the Loden is worn with the Berber necklace in green, but I can't find that. Was it mentioned that green in the Berber is coming out soon?

Honored Contributor

World Traveler,

I regret to report that the Berber is now fully sold out.  Like you, I decided I wanted it in the olive shade, but there was only the blue shade left when I last found it online.  When it was first presented, I chose one in the amber shade.  So glad I have that one!

Now all are gone.  The marked-down price at the end was incredibly low -- $29.00.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 But he will bring it back, right? I really do want the olive shade after seeing it on the model this morning. Fingers crossed!

Also, do you have a problem with the Berber rolling all over your chest? Smiley Happy  I have the same problem the model this morning did......the necklace rolls easily and I am always adjusting it. Doesn't matter which material top I am wearing, the necklace won't stay in place. It is one of my favorite ones to wear; I have the blue. But sometimes I just want to pin it down somehow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

World Traveler,

I have no idea if the necklace is being re-ordered.  Did Louis write or say that at one time or the another?  If so, I missed the news. 

The olive shade is highly desirable, I agree.

Because of the shape and material of its parts, the necklace does roll across one's chest easily, but that has never bothered me for some reason.

ETA:  I could kick myself for seeing the olive along with the blue multiple times, at that low price, and not ordering it.  This is a rich-looking necklace.  I am more inclined to buy necklaces from Linea that look as though they have "authentic" beads or metals.

Yes, the olive did not look like a specific stone, but it had a good look to it. 

Honored Contributor

Searched Louis's blog and discovered that he presented all three shades on March 22, 2019.  Below is the olive Berber necklace introduction.  Thus, I am certain it will not return.  

……………………………………The beauty of the chiseled beads combined with the smooth barrel beads, and the Brass Ox metal beads, both fluted and bead detailed, held together by the perfect chain are all the subtle details that go into making this glorious BERBER NECKLACE…………………….enjoy……………………………much Love………………………………Louis

Honored Contributor

@golding76  Oh, thanks for checking that out. But WHY would that mean it will not return, since it was presented March 22, 2019? He has brought back some of the tops, like the original ombre. Or does he handle the jewelry differently?

I'm hoping you are wrong. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@golding76 Just wanted to add......I find it strange that he would use a piece of jewelry during a presentation if it wasn't going to be available to purchase. I know he frequently presents jewelry with an outfit, stating that the jewelry is not yet available, but will be soon. I have not seen him accessorize an outfit with something that no one can purchase. Hmmmm....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have seen him use "vintage" pieces before that are no longer avail. He explained that for the women who own it they can see how their necklaces work with other things they may not have thought of. It helps me.

Valued Contributor

Maybe the Berber will come back but in different colors.  He just brought the Masaai group back but in Black/White, & not the original colors.  He likes to keep the jewelry exclusive so he does new colors & chooses not to repeat earlier colors.

If you can't get the Berber in Olive maybe you could try the Pearl Torsade in Loden J485358.  It looked fantastic on Jennifer in the last video they did.  Louis explained that the suede gives the pearls a casual look.