Respected Contributor

Re: Leah Did a Magnificent Job on This Morning's Show

It has always been apparent that Leah likes Louis as well as his fashions.  She and Jill both do a good job presenting Louis's clothing.  Antonella presented them also one time and she did a good job also.  I think it is helpful, though, for Louis to be paired sometimes with younger host eg.Courtney Casson.  It expands his business.

Trusted Contributor

I agree about Leah hosting the Linea show...or any show, for that matter!  She is very professional without being boring, she is thorough with her descriptions and she doesn't talk over the vendors.  I enjoy her very much!

Super Contributor

Leah does a great job.  She is always professional.

I really enjoy watching her.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also like Leah--she did a good job yesterday. And, I like that she wore the alabaster tunic, but I think Leah should've been wearing ALL Linea, including her pants and necklace. Compared to a Linea necklace, what she wore looked cheap IMO & were it not for the popularity of the ombre tunic, might have detracted from the tunic & sales.

I think whenever possible, the show hosts should be dressed in the designer's clothing. Many of the hosts--Jane, Antonella, etc.--do wear all Linea when they host LDO's shows and it's a detail (I think) that matters.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

I also like Leah--she did a good job yesterday. And, I like that she wore the alabaster tunic, but I think Leah should've been wearing ALL Linea, including her pants and necklace. Compared to a Linea necklace, what she wore looked cheap IMO & were it not for the popularity of the ombre tunic, might have detracted from the tunic & sales.

I think whenever possible, the show hosts should be dressed in the designer's clothing. Many of the hosts--Jane, Antonella, etc.--do wear all Linea when they host LDO's shows and it's a detail (I think) that matters.

@GraceCO

I agree Grace.  Maybe the Linea pants did not fit right or look good on her but wearing a different necklace was strange.

Super Contributor

I was flipping through the stations and when I came to QVC I thought...Leah looks beautiful! She carries herself so elegantly and has the warmest personality!

Genuine in her presentations. Lovely (and calming) to watch!

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@GraceCO

I agree Grace.  Maybe the Linea pants did not fit right or look good on her but wearing a different necklace was strange.

@DiAnneI didn't realize she was wearing Linea pants--too busy live posting during the show is my excuse! lol. At first glance, the fit seemed off.

The necklace choice was weird. I wonder if the hosts decide what they'll wear...the designer should be the main one involved, because it impacts the brand so much.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

I don't know if they were Linea pants or not.  I meant maybe she tried on the Linea pants and they did not fit right.  I only saw the first few minutes of the show.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My all-time favorite host with LDO is Antonella. Great chemistry, knowledgeable and funny. Knows when to step back & let LDO do the talking. I just love her! She's a hoot!