Highlighted
Contributor

Lamb leather/whisper knit jacket on Clearance

A297864  Clearance price of $139.48.  So sorry to see this jacket leave the lineup.  This would make a lovely gift for daughters, granddaughters. Get it while you can Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lamb leather/whisper knit jacket on Clearance

I have three of these jackets and love every one of them.  I agree, if you don't own one this is the time.

Respected Contributor

I I Re: Lamb leather/whisper knit jacket on Clearance

I have three of these as well:  dove grey, dark olive, alabaster - all beautiful warm and fabulous!

Respected Contributor

Re: I I Re: Lamb leather/whisper knit jacket on Clearance

I've had this jacket in my wishlist but it sold out in the color and size I was interested in.  So it must be a sign -- because I know I have other jackets and probably don't need it.  I do have the Moto leather/whisper knit and I also have the Big Deal leather/whisper knit coat (jacket for some I suppose...)

Esteemed Contributor

Today this beautiful jacket is now a LTS marked down further to $111.58.

Contributor

WOW!! That Lunchtime Special price is too good to pass up! Love this jacket. Have wanted, but not needed , in sapphire and this price convinced me to go for it!!

Respected Contributor

Wow, what a great deal!  Is this the best price ever offered on this jacket?  I think so...

I'm in FL and it's 82 degrees.  I do not need this.  But I've always eyed that gorgeous caramel.  And that beautiful blue...

Someone talk some sense into me.  Lol 

Respected Contributor

Here I had just convinced myself I didn't need it and I saw it reduced another $25! Some of the reviews say this runs a little big -- if so I could probably go with my smaller size, especially since I've lost some weight.  Either that or it would be a snug fit or worn open.  I may have to cave on this one for this price.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf 

I don't want to steer you wrong.  I go between size 2 and 4.  I have this jacket in black and have a size 4.  I don't remember why.  Maybe it fit me better in the shoulder/back area.  I'm not saying to size up.  Maybe get one and put your other size on check hold, just in case.  

Contributor

@sueinsf I vary between a 4 and 6 in Linea and like the fit of this in 6.