Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

How does this jacket lol with jeans?  Is it too dressy?  I like the caramel and magenta but if the two think the caramel might be best it’s jeans..... I’d like you opinions as it may be too dressy?????  Maybe I should wait for topper but it’s gorgeous!

Oh goodness no! I LOVE this jacket.  I have it in black and just picked up the magenta today.  I have worn it over a WK midi dress for a more dressy look but mostly with jeans and Louis' ponte pants.  I always feel so sophisticated in this jacket.  The quality is amazing and the fit superb.  I think the Chanel style is timeless.  I bought my much younger daughter-in-law one for her birthday and she loves it!  A truly beautiful piece.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the black this morning.Can’t wait.I have short arms. I’m hoping it looks good cuffed!!

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with @anniebethsmom

I have the alabaster and black jackets and honestly wear them most often with jeans.  The look is casual but this jacket definitely gives a luxe look to your basics.  It's truly a chameleon from how it goes from jeans to wearing the black with the black WK midi skirt or dress.  Then it is so sophisticated and dressy!  Truly a genius design.

Trusted Contributor

@author @anniebethsmom

Thanks for your replies. So if it goes well it’s jeans I just need to decide on color... I have both on my cart. Magenta is different and caramel classic. I’m actually usually drawn to black so both are taking me away from my norm!  They also were’t much help with sizing Im usually an xs in linea and  other q brands but thinking I should go with 4. Thanks again and enjoy those gorgeous jackets!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I bought the black this morning.Can’t wait.I have short arms. I’m hoping it looks good cuffed!!

@NicksmomESQ

The jacket looks just fine cuffed. Not to worry! I purchased the alabaster and dark wine color last year and a quick flip of the sleeve gives me my perfect length. Enjoy your new black jacket. It is special!

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

I got the Alabaster last winter around Christmas, and about 6 weeks ago ordered the Black.  I LOVE both of them, wonderful style, wonderful comfort.  Super chic.

_____

The price just went down to $168 from $185---if you bought 6 weeks ago, call for the credit---tell them you haven't even worn it yet!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I have resisted this jacket because I like collars on coats and jackets but the magenta with the port got to me along with the reduced price.  I am hoping to get the Big Deal in forest green but I am worried about what the back looks like.  

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

How does this jacket lol with jeans?  Is it too dressy?  I like the caramel and magenta but if the two think the caramel might be best it’s jeans..... I’d like you opinions as it may be too dressy?????  Maybe I should wait for topper but it’s gorgeous!

Perfect with jeans---you can dress this up or dress it down! I just ordered ny 4th---got Black, Wine and Alabaster last year and just ordered the Caramel. The quality and the price is not to be missed.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49

I 'only' have two of these jackets and you are paving the way for my buying another.....the dark olive, which is a sleeper compared to the others, but oh it looked so cool and amazing on Maria!!!! The colors in this jacket are, as Louis said, the perfect marriage with the style and materials used.   

Right now I am drawing the line in the sand, as I want to order the new topper, but it's tough when it's all so good, sigh.

Honored Contributor

I was already to order the jacket until I saw the hem was machine sewn and you can see the stitches on the outside of the jacket. I have a faux leather jacket I bought from Denim and Co. last year that they did with a blind hem, it makes a much nicer looking jacket.