Super Contributor

I just ordered my second jacket in black but I really like the Magenta too. It’s a reduced price so has there been a sneak peek on the Magenta color? I’m afraid the price will go up before I make up my mind.

Respected Contributor

@fresh kitty You can see the Magenta Jacket on the Msgenta Whisper Knit Dress here:

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Regular-Whisper-Knit-Swing-Dress.product.A343147.html

Valued Contributor

I bought 2 ( black and cream ) last year. They are gorgeous and well made. 

Super Contributor

Thanks Seka for the sneak peek so now I wait for the black to be delivered.

Respected Contributor

I got the Alabaster last winter around Christmas, and about 6 weeks ago ordered the Black.  I LOVE both of them, wonderful style, wonderful comfort.  Super chic.

Didn't know there would be new colors and I love those too but am sticking to my two classic colors, and perhaps giving in to the new topper in Port.  I have the Reefer blazer jacket from last fall in Port and it is one of my favorite coats.

And then there is the new trench coat.....

Super Contributor

It’s so frustrating because I know these are top quality jackets and are definitely should be sold at high end department stores. The price is really inexpensive for what your getting and I really want that new caramel and the Magenta color too. So many decisions what are the linea ladies going to do with all these new items coming our way.

Regular Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

It’s so frustrating because I know these are top quality jackets and are definitely should be sold at high end department stores. The price is really inexpensive for what your getting and I really want that new caramel and the Magenta color too. So many decisions what are the linea ladies going to do with all these new items coming our way.

I am with you @fresh kitty.  Trying so hard not to buy another, but am wrestling with decision of alabaster or olive.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered the black and caramel leather jackets (no will power) ... the black especially after seeing it on Brenda with the sequin pants.

Trusted Contributor

How does this jacket lol with jeans?  Is it too dressy?  I like the caramel and magenta but if the two think the caramel might be best it’s jeans..... I’d like you opinions as it may be too dressy?????  Maybe I should wait for topper but it’s gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

I really wish they would mention what size the models are wearing.  I can use that to judge what size I might need.  The photo view shows the model's height but that does not help me, and XS as her size but the sizes are numbered????