Esteemed Contributor

Ladies Check Your Aubergine Items!

[ Edited ]

Aubergine  matches the new Wine! This morning I pulled out A218571 a suede and knit sleeved Aubergine jacket  from years ago. The knit sleeves are an identical match in color to my Wine bootleg ponte pant A268216. What a pleasant  surprise. The suede being suede, has a bit of hi low in its coloration yet looks great. I had a column of color within an easy reach!

Here's a pic of the jacket. Shop your closets♡♡♡Screenshot_2017-10-21-09-54-23-1.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies Check Your Aubergine Items!

It's quite a pleasant surprise to purchase two different items and find that they match. I've been able to do that a couple of times. Get a skirt or pants separately from the jacket or top and discover they make a great outfit together.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StylishLady wrote:

It's quite a pleasant surprise to purchase two different items and find that they match. I've been able to do that a couple of times. Get a skirt or pants separately from the jacket or top and discover they make a great outfit together.

@StylishLady Are you referring  to  Linea garments matching or another designer or manufacturer? One of  the  joys that is so frequently mentioned in this forum is how items match from season to season and even longer. This consistency has made owning Linea items a true pleasure for me. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS, I haven't pulled out my winter clothes yet, but have several Linea tops in aubergine and will wear that with my new wine pants.

Esteemed Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

@rochelleS, I haven't pulled out my winter clothes yet, but have several Linea tops in aubergine and will wear that with my new wine pants.

@lrmuffin

Lucky you! I wish I had more Aubergine  garments. I recall receiving  a defective  Aubergine  T Neck way back and was unable to replace my size at the time. 

I'm trying to figure out what  color T Neck  Louis  had under the Wine leather  jacket this am. Don't know if there was a wine TN offered recently that I missed??? I am looking for this color for under my suede/knit jacket.

Respected Contributor

I think Louis wrote that it was an Aubergine TH from seasons past. I hope so because I own a few aubergine pieces.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS

The T-neck offered recently was port not wine.  I got it to wear with the port coat.  I hope I still have the aubergine T-neck but I I don't I will still have jacket and pants to match.  I am pretty sure I have the aubergine WK v-neck.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 @DiAnne

Thank you both very kindly for your replies. Mystery  solved. Now to find a close match to this wine/aubergine color. Hmmm...

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I agree I wanted to know what turtleneck he had under the wine leather jacket this morning also. I listened carefully.  He did not say anything about that particular turtleneck - not even that it was Linea vintage like he has in the past.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@culebra

I re-watched some videos earler and found the coordinating  garments the models were wearing  were not mentioned. A couple videos  were from past airings, old, and others may have been edited (hate this) or this info was simply left out. I really do appreciate  when Louis or the host provides this information on air.