Trusted Contributor

Ladies - Call for price adjustment!

[ Edited ]

The suede trench is on sale for $96.  I just called for a price adjustment.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies - Call for price adjustment!

Thank you for letting is know this. I missed out when it was  the big deal show and then the price went up. So I didn't order the coat but I wanted it. Just ordered one in vino.  Thanks!

Super Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

Can I ask a question about calling for a price adjustment? Not on clothing, but some as-is Bethlehem glitter sprigs I ordered 2 days ago @$20. My order still shows as "In Process" (not shipped yet), but today they are showing marked down to $10.

But when I called in to ask for an adjustment, the rep said to call back AFTER I receive them and request it then - how will that work if they are sold out by then? Will they still have proof then that the price did indeed go down? Seems strange to me <sigh> I can picture going round and round about this with them on the future LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Happy2BHere wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

Can I ask a question about calling for a price adjustment? Not on clothing, but some as-is Bethlehem glitter sprigs I ordered 2 days ago @$20. My order still shows as "In Process" (not shipped yet), but today they are showing marked down to $10.

But when I called in to ask for an adjustment, the rep said to call back AFTER I receive them and request it then - how will that work if they are sold out by then? Will they still have proof then that the price did indeed go down? Seems strange to me <sigh> I can picture going round and round about this with them on the future LOL

@Happy2BHere  - QVC cannot adjust the price of an item that is "in process".  You have to wait until you receive the item and then call them.  I haven't had a problem doing this, but to be safe, I would take a screen shot of the lower price and note the date.

Trusted Contributor

@50Mickey  - glad you got the coat at a great price.  You will love it, soft, color saturated and lots of great details.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva Thank you SO much for the info!  I just got $13 back on my card :-) 

Kind of surprised that they would lower the price on a Big Deal a week or so later, although they do a lot of these one or two day things where they lower and then raise the price. 

If anyone was thinking about it, they might want to grab it now before it goes back up to $120.

Esteemed Contributor

@Happy2BHere wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Happy2BHere wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Happy2BHere 

Send Customer Service an email today requesting the price adjustment and also include that you spoke with a representative who told you to call after you receive the item.   I stress today, because tomorrow the price may have changed back to the non-sale price.

CS will now have a written record of your call ... make sure you save a copy.

HTH

Honored Contributor

I must say the Q is good when it comes to price adjustments, I have requested that twice . Of course, I always preface my request with the threat of returning the item if I can't get an adjustment.

Trusted Contributor

@DecorDiva, thank you so much-you saved me $13.00!

Trusted Contributor

The glen plaid blazer is also on sale for $70.27. Time to call!