Valued Contributor

Re: Ladies - Call for price adjustment!

@1jac wrote:

I missed this flash sale yesterday. Was this 20% off all items across the board? I have a few items on check hold including the trench and some items in transit. Am I too late ?

Hi ladies

Still wondering about the flash sale details. Can I still get a credit? Were only a few things offered or was this 20% off all items? Thanks.

Super Contributor

@1jac wrote:

@1jac wrote:

I missed this flash sale yesterday. Was this 20% off all items across the board? I have a few items on check hold including the trench and some items in transit. Am I too late ?

Hi ladies

Still wondering about the flash sale details. Can I still get a credit? Were only a few things offered or was this 20% off all items? Thanks.

I only know about the flash sale through this blog. But I know you can call anythime after thiere a price different. And it was for both the trench coat and plaid jackets. Call as soon as possible for the jackets since they sold on the 24th of September.  Have your shipping dates ready if they tell you that it's more then 30 days. Good Luck

Valued Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

@1jac wrote:

@1jac wrote:

Hi ladies

I only know about the flash sale through this blog. But I know you can call anythime after thiere a price different. And it was for both the trench coat and plaid jackets. Call as soon as possible for the jackets since they sold on the 24th of September.  Have your shipping dates ready if they tell you that it's more then 30 days. Good Luck

Thanks vickybliss. I still don't know if this applies to all items or just the 2 LDO pieces mentioned already.

Respected Contributor

I don't know for sure but the sale was only one day so I don't know if they will still honor a one day sale. No harm in asking.

Trusted Contributor

I called CS last night to ask if I could have a price adjustment for the 2 Linea blazers-ordered Sept. 24 and shipped the 26th. I was told I "missed it" by one day because day one starts with the day of the order.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I don't know for sure but the sale was only one day so I don't know if they will still honor a one day sale. No harm in asking

I think I must have customer service on speed dial (lol).  I have gotten a price adjustment on lunch or primetime specials weeks after the day of the sale. Anytime within 30 days. Once I call about a lunch time special on regular lenght pants and asked it it coud be applied to the petite.  The representative said no, but that the petite had been a lunch time special several weeks before and I could have that price. I have saved so much money through price adjustment.  Sometimes I have to call twice, the first representative says no (I never agrue with them, just hang up and call again), but the second says yes,

Trusted Contributor

@1jac wrote:

@vickybliss wrote:

@1jac wrote:

@1jac wrote:

Hi ladies

Thanks vickybliss. I still don't know if this applies to all items or just the 2 LDO pieces mentioned already.

@1jac  - I posted about the price reduction right before they announced the 4 hour flash sale.  It was only on select items, but the trench and blazer were two of them.

Valued Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@1jac wrote:

@vickybliss wrote:

@1jac wrote:

@1jac wrote:

Hi ladies

@1jac  - I posted about the price reduction right before they announced the 4 hour flash sale.  It was only on select items, but the trench and blazer were two of them.

DecorDiva  thank you so much for your reply. Mystery solved !

Contributor

Thank you very much. I called and received the price adjustment.
Laura
Super Contributor

@DecorDiva Thank you for posting this information. I missed calling for an adjustment on 10/25/19 ( the day of the price drop) and thought I had missed my chance. But I just called (10/27/19) and they gave me the adjustment. I really appreciate getting this fabulous coat for an even better price!