Valued Contributor

Thanks, Sheesh, because the click heres are very deceiving re: the hip measurements on these pants, which show that measurement to be very generous. 

@Maxine49 wrote:

I just received the Indigo.  Gorgeous color. The gradation in the color is stunning--background is deep grey, almost black, so wearing with black is another option I did not think we'd have with this color.

Now, my hips are my problem area. I ordered the "larger" of my lettered size. I stopped pulling them over my hips when I heard a thread pop! I'm on a diet (again--sigh!) so I will keep these and wear when I lose 10-15 lbs, but for anyone who has hip issues, make sure you are ordering the correct size--there is not an ounce of give in them.

Just to clarify: I ordered the same size that I wear in the Slim Ponte and Boot Cut Ponte Pants which fit me just fine with plenty of room, so the Lace is definitely smaller. I really hate to give sizing advice, but I thought in this instance, I should give my review. If you have already ordered, perhaps put the next size on Check Hold until you try yours on.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lace Pant Review

[ Edited ]

I thought the photos looked nice, but close to the body so I ordered a size up. With  numerical sizes I didn't think there would be a big jump in measurements so the little room should be good. I haven't received mine yet.

Contributor

Just received my dill lace pant although they fit in the p12 i would like more give,as a result am sending back for an exchange to the p14, They are a beautiful pant and look fabulous with the dill tunic. i also ordered the ivory in the p14 after reading the reviews now i am glad i did,thanks to the Linea Ladies that wrote the reviews but most of all to Louis for bringing these to the Q

Valued Contributor

@jamsgam , If you want to assure that you get the size 14p, I would not wait  to get an exchange. By the time your size 12 gets back to QVC all of these pants will have sold out and then u will be on a waitlist or have to stalk for your size. Just my suggestion to you.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Now that I have calmed down a little — let me review them both.

I tried on the boysenberry & as @Maxine49 said, there is no stretch on the lace  or the lining below.

Please remember that when you are looking at garment measurements, they are OUTER garment measurements, not taking into account the INNER lining.

Both the dill & boysenberry colors look fabulous as does the lace! I ordered the Petite inseam being 5’2” & they weren’t dragging on the floor. I didn’t measure the actual inseam.

I have ordered the next size up & must lose a few pounds (don’t we all?)

I am out of town so have not had an opportunity to try mine on.  However, I am very annoyed to hear that the inner lining is smaller than the stated garment measurements.  If this is the case, then the inner measurements should have been provided.  How are we supposed to know this?  I have ordered other lined pants with no problems - using the stated garment measurements.   If I have to send these back, I will probably not reorder.

Frequent Contributor

Purchased the cream in my regular size of 6 regular.  Found that they fit with ease.  No tightness or close to the body.  Very comfortable.  Love them, and thinking of the many ways to wear.  Note with the cream color - you will have to pay attention to your undergarments.  

Valued Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

@jamsgam , If you want to assure that you get the size 14p, I would not wait  to get an exchange. By the time your size 12 gets back to QVC all of these pants will have sold out and then u will be on a waitlist or have to stalk for your size. Just my suggestion to you.

I agree.  

@jamsgam you could put your 14p on check hold till your exchange goes through.  

I returned an item for exchange on March 5th & it still hasn't shown up as received. I have the replacement on check hold till my exchange is shipped.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand the conversation or concern about the lining. It's a stretch knit isn't it? Many times the lining when it's stretch is a little smaller than the outside which isn't stretch. Mine should be here soon so I will let you know how I find them.

Honored Contributor

@Elysee wrote:

Purchased the cream in my regular size of 6 regular.  Found that they fit with ease.  No tightness or close to the body.  Very comfortable.  Love them, and thinking of the many ways to wear.  Note with the cream color - you will have to pay attention to your undergarments.  

Are these a whitish ivory or an ivory with a yellowish tinge similar to Jac’s blazer & pants?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I have found that the tricot linings don't make things smaller but rather can give more body to the face fabric and make them fit somewhat differenlty than an unlined pant. 

My up-one-size to a 14 arrived today, and the fit is perfect!  They have just the kind of ease I much prefer in a pant.  My size in a Linea Super Ponte pant is consistently a 12 and also fit me with the kind of drape and ease I prefer.

I ordered the Ivory, which will be great with lots of things already in my Linea wardrobe.  I also ordered the jacket in a 12 separately and anxiously await its arrival.  The lace is lovely!