Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lace Jacket & Tank Top Review

Oh my goodness my ivory and indigo jackets are still in processing mode since last week when they were posted?  I just contacted CS there are delays at the warehouse and my items should ship within 24-48hrs.

Anybody else experiencing the same delays with their orders?

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Oh my goodness my ivory and indigo jackets are still in processing mode since last week when they were posted?  I just contacted CS there are delays at the warehouse and my items should ship within 24-48hrs.

Anybody else experiencing the same delays with their orders?

@Luvitorleaveit1  - Yes, I have had delays with a few of my orders recently.  There have been many complaints from others as well.  I don't  understand why this is an ongoing problem. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I ordered the jacket and pants on Sunday and they are still in progress aka not shipped.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I am.  Some orders have taken 7 days just to ship!  I can understand delays along the way given the weather.  And things like the UPS truck accident in Boston.  (I live in Upper Valley, Maine.)  But 1 week delays BEFORE things leave the warehouse?  That is not acceptable.  I'm assuming they charge my card while it is still "in process" but do not know that.  Definitely more of an exercise in patience than I would like.

Frequent Contributor

I was surprised to receive some of my lace items today because the status still shows in process!  

Honored Contributor

My replacement jackets arrived today along with the ivory ensemble today.

I have to say the ivory isn’t a white ivory but the yellowish tinged ivory that looks good on me.

All package wrinkles easily steamed out.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I waited a few days before ordering this, and just received it in the dill.  It is a gorgeous jacket in the olive family.  Probably the prettiest lace jacket I have seen.  These will look great over jeans, slacks or a dress.

I’m going back for the boysenberry. It will look pretty over a black or white outfit.

Honored Contributor

I shopped my closet & both WK ivory tanks (A237404) & (A307363) work with the ivory lace jacket & works with Jac’s ivory 1 button jacket (A302542).

All aren’t a white ivory but with the yellowish cast to the ivory.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Received my indigo set yesterday. After a lot of debate, I ordered my usual smaller size. They fit great! Sometimes I need to go up a size to ensure I have room in the shoulders/across the back. And I probably could’ve on this jacket, but I didn’t need to. Glad I stuck with my usual size in the tank.

Beautiful color and lace. I may be an oddball, but I actually preferred the look when I rolled the sleeves up twice, for a wide cuff, that was just above the elbow.

I’m eyeing the dill but just can’t right now. Too many vet bills. Maybe if it ever goes on sale and my size is left.

By the way, I ordered the pants in two sizes and I didn’t notice a difference in them.
Valued Contributor

The dill is beautiful and a perect match to the dark olive guaze pants.