Respected Contributor

Re: LUREX Whisper Knit Sweater is Posted!

[ Edited ]

I agree it's always good to see the garments a model, but these photos are just awful. Why do they have to have such weird poses where they distort what the garment looks like. Note to m odel and photographer, keep your arms down! They aren't supposed to be arty pictures. The purpose is to show the clothes.

Super Contributor

Thank you @Seka !  I am ordering the lovely black and would like to have the midnight, but I have to ponder my other November purchases first.  When I saw this sweater on Louis' website, I knew I had to have it!  It is unbelieveably glamorous with the embroidered skirt and I really like it with the suede skirt too.  Great with jeans too!

I almost didn't recognize the sweater when I saw the Q pictures.  Thanks goodness for the pictures and Louis' wonderful videos on his website.   I love how he shows us so many different options.  Things that I wouldn't think of myself!  Love having a high class, wonderful designer to help us decide how to wear his beautiful, feminine, high quality clothing!

Respected Contributor

I think the video on the QVC site looks so much better than the still shots which are dreadful. Even thought it's dark you get a better idea of the silhouette and fit. You can actually see the neckline!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @GraceCO  for having Louis answer your question re: the sizing of the sweater. He answered my same question, but I couldn't remember where I had asked it.

Louis said to choose your regular size because of the stretch. It will not look right if you go 1 size below & it will be too baggy if you go up 1 size based off those chest 'click here' measurements. 

Not sure if Louis said if this was an ENR WK. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼