Respected Contributor

LUREX Whisper Knit Sweater is Posted!

Respected Contributor

Re: LUREX Whisper Knit Sweater is Posted!

34B1EA6C-87B1-4501-B51F-B09FEECFF085.jpeg76CD0F0A-203F-49E6-9732-B9EACDB52EAA.jpeg

31ED84D3-089A-44EC-B398-D1A61FB5E6C1.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank goodness for Louis' collages and videos! These pictures are terrible!! Par for the course. Can't the model at least keep her arms down so we can see the sweater! Just awful.......I ordered the black and blue to go with my sequin pants, and jeans, plus lots of other things. I'll love the blue under my navy blazer with my skinny  jeans.

Respected Contributor

The QVC pictures are horrid!  Please go to Louis' website for the video of the Lurex sweater.  His other video's are posted as well.  You only have to scroll down to find it!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?cat=4

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Thank goodness for Louis' collages and videos! These pictures are terrible!! Par for the course. Can't the model at least keep her arms down so we can see the sweater! Just awful.......I ordered the black and blue to go with my sequin pants, and jeans, plus lots of other things. I'll love the blue under my navy blazer with my skinny  jeans.

It looks like the Q grabbed someone from the hallways to pose for the photos. 

You there!

Who me?

Come here, put this on.

Flash! Click! 
Woman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Marlyn1 wrote:

It looks like the Q grabbed someone from the hallways to pose for the photos. 

You there!

Who me?

Come here, put this on.

Flash! Click! 
Woman LOL

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL @JustJazzmom  you made my day!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer seeing the garments on women/models instead of forms.  I appreciate that Louis shows the details, but the way the forms wear the garments and are shot do not give the viewer a good idea of how the garments look on people.

Trusted Contributor

@Seka  - thanks for posting.  I've been waiting for these!  

@NYCLatinaMe  -  I know what you mean.  I really miss seeing the models and how Louis dressed and accessorized them.  Take consolation in the fact that Louis is a master designer and takes pains with the fit of a garment.  And thank goodness for his videos and sneak peaks to mitigate QVC's horrendous photos.

Honored Contributor

I ordered just the alabaster as I have a few pairs of alabaster pants-- the ponte knit and the slightly wider leg, lighter in weight pants from a few years ago. I think the tan 'Glitterati' necklace set will look nice with this alabaster top.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Honestly I would never even consider this beautiful, sleek, fitted stylish sweater if I had only seen these photos, absolutely abyssmal!  They even make the neckline look schlumpy.....

I know what it "really looks like" from Louis's photos and videos, so I am getting the navy.  Gorgeous.