Esteemed Contributor

Really great price. I found this long, but that said, it's really nice.

LINK

a259625_012.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: LQ price on ENR WK skirt

I love this length with tall boots in the winter.  Just got the olive t-neck and opaque tights to go with it (I should mention I am 5'11" so it not quite as long on me!). 

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I love this length with tall boots in the winter.  Just got the olive t-neck and opaque tights to go with it (I should mention I am 5'11" so it not quite as long on me!). 

Wow, you're going to look so chic. Dang.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Gardens - Thanks for the heads up on this skirt. I am usually a small, but after reading the reviews , I'm thinking I should size down. What do you suggest? Did you ?

Esteemed Contributor

Gee, I stayed with my usual SM and the fit was excellent. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up the olive skirt & already ordered the olive tights a few days ago to go with the olive WK dress from last year. Off to checkout the t-neck availability after hearing about DiAnne's column of color!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing the scoop!  I was just looking at this last night but held off since I tumbled into the easy pay black hole and clicked up the Artis makeup bushes, the Linea leaf necklace and asymmetrical tunic in teak as I fell. But I do love this skirt and especially the LQ price. I have the black and olive so this time it's the walnut.  Now it's time to coooool off the card.   Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

DiAnne, is the olive of the skirt a match to the T neck? I I have that + the olive swing sweater, & would really like them to match up. Bought the tights, but I'm more concerned about the sweater match. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@WNYgal wrote:

DiAnne, is the olive of the skirt a match to the T neck? I I have that + the olive swing sweater, & would really like them to match up. Bought the tights, but I'm more concerned about the sweater match. Thanks.

Yes.  The olive skirt and t-neck do match.  The tights are a little lighter.  I am hoping for some amazing jacket from Louis to wear over them!

Respected Contributor

@gardensla

Thanks for posting this!  I ordered the walnut to go with my new walnut peek-a-boo sweater and also two other walnut WK sweaters.  Great price for a WK skirt, wow.