Trusted Contributor

I NOTICED THIS BEAUTIFUL TRENCH WAS AVAILABLE IN CAMEL. THERE ARE ALSO LIMITED SIZES LEFT IN ALL COLORS. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS THE LAST OF HIS INVENTORY ON THIS? OR WOULD ANYONE KNOW IF THE CAMEL IS COMING BACK IN STOCK.

Esteemed Contributor

Those are the two new colors for 2016. They must be getting ready to load them. Exciting!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I checked Item A267875, the double-breasted trench and don't see a camel color.  Other colors are available to order for the most part.  Are you looking at a different Item number?

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Gardensla!

So the Black and Camel must be new. I know the Burgundy, Olive and Navy have been there a while. Rats, I have the only Olive in size 6 in check status and now I am wondering if I should wait for the Camel. Ugg! Wish I could get them both.  The Olive has been my fav but that Camel is really, really nice. I had ordered the Olive months ago and loved it but i needed up thinking it was to big, so I sent it back and I just got around to reordering it. May have to cancell.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I NOTICED THIS BEAUTIFUL TRENCH WAS AVAILABLE IN CAMEL. THERE ARE ALSO LIMITED SIZES LEFT IN ALL COLORS. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS THE LAST OF HIS INVENTORY ON THIS? OR WOULD ANYONE KNOW IF THE CAMEL IS COMING BACK IN STOCK.

According to my notes Louis is bringing in new colors-- black & British (dark) tan 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Gardensla!

So the Black and Camel must be new. I know the Burgundy, Olive and Navy have been there a while. Rats, I have the only Olive in size 6 in check status and now I am wondering if I should wait for the Camel. Ugg! Wish I could get them both.  The Olive has been my fav but that Camel is really, really nice. I had ordered the Olive months ago and loved it but I ended up thinking it was to big, so I sent it back and I just got around to reordering it. May have to cancell.

Honored Contributor

I own the burgundy and wore it to Chicago around Thanksgiving last year and it was heavy enough at that time of year in Chicago-land -- 40-50's.

Respected Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I checked Item A267875, the double-breasted trench and don't see a camel color.  Other colors are available to order for the most part.  Are you looking at a different Item number?

Please disregard my message.

Would anyone please comment on the sleeve length for the trench?  Sleeve lengths on Linea blazers are often too long and require hemming.  Thanks for any input you can provide.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

Please disregard my message.

Would anyone please comment on the sleeve length for the trench?  Sleeve lengths on Linea blazers are often too long and require hemming.  Thanks for any input you can provide.

I wear a 10 and the sleeves were long enough -- no altering needed.

Respected Contributor

The color says British Tan not camel, so it probably isn't as yellow or golden as a camel.