Honored Contributor

Shout out to Sheesh! Happy birthday GF!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thank you, JJM.  I thought for sure Louis would forget with al the other things he has to focus on---I was very pleasantly surprised when he remembered my birthday.  Sheesh is my real life nickname---I'll have to tell him.  My father called me Sheesh---he gave me that nickname.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Too funny! We both posted at the sAME time. I'm using my tablet so it takes me longer. Happy holidays. JJM. 

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday Sheesh I just tuned in so I missed the shout out.

I know I don't need anything but I really love that jacket on Jac.....so here we go I thought I could just watch while at work and look at the tape later.

Honored Contributor

Posting from I Pad Mini so learning the ropes here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

While showing the leggings one of the models had what Louis called his white tunic.  Does anyone know what tunic it was.  It looked awesome but I don't remember it.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the lemon hoodie already ordered it.

Respected Contributor

On the new hoodie did you order up a size as Louis said loveitorleaveit?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LIVE LINEA Show Now!!

[ Edited ]

I have the volume down since I'm at work so I didn't hear him say that; according to the measurements my regular size looked fine and it looks like a relaxed fit on the models.  Did he say why you should order up a size or maybe I'll check his blog he most likely mentioned it there as well.

Respected Contributor

No he was  saying if you wanted a looser fit you can go up a size or stay with regular size it would look good either way. As it is so hot here usually - snowing today - I may go for the looser fit it looks really nice.  Looking at the nectarine.