Contributor

Hi all...

I was wondering if Louis plans to restock the WK skirt A253411.  It's the 24 inch pull on skirt from last year.  I ordered it in black, red and gray but I would really love some other colors.  This has become a workhorse skirt in my office wardrobe for the winter, paired with the whisper knit sweaters. I always feel so elegant and pulled together in these outfits.  I would love to see it come back in a navy blue, a dark green and also the off white/alabaster color, which i missed out on.

I'm also waiting patiently (and hoping) that we will see a reorder on his solid tights for the winter.  They are so comfy.

Thanks

WinterGirl~

Trusted Contributor

Re: LINEA WHISPER KNIT SKIRT

I hope so. They sent me the skirt in the wrong size twice! So I missed out on the vanilla too.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

Linea tights are the beat quality! One of the reasons I Love shopping Louis' line is that he offers everything from head to toe and I don't have to look around for a matching pair of tights. I think that his tights are a necessary part of his line and would think that QVC would bring them back in some form. I'm not buying another brand in the meantime! 

Respected Contributor

I agree I love his tights, and really the whole line. I hope he brings in a tight with a control top.