LINEA Please bring back A226257

Somehow my original attempt to make this post didn't seem to go through.  Please bring back this excellent fitting jacket.  I like everything about it, but particularly the length.  I must not be the only one, as it is sold out.  I would also love to have the same cut in a heavier fallwinter fabric in neutrals such as taupe, black, navy, ivory, grey, etc.  I have the olive tweed and the cream tweed, but would like an extra of each in case they wear out!  Please, please bring this back in quantity!  Thank you, Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: LINEA Please bring back A226257

I LOVE this jacket and the matching pants!  I first bought them in Stone for an extended trip to Europe.  Then took them back to Europe for another extended trip.  These are real workhorse pieces.

Although the Pale Olive is not my best color, I did find ways to work with it and bought a second set in that color.

The weight, fabric, and construction make for a perfect transition pants suit and of course separates. And did I mention that they are great for travel?

Would love to see these come back.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
This suit is my all-time LINEA favorite! I have two sets of the pale olive suit and one stone suit. I would love for it to come back in the same fabric, which is cool and holds its structure wash after wash. However, I would certainly buy the exact same design, including jacket and pants length, if it came back in another fabric. I hate when items that sold well come back with length changes, like the last version of the WK pants that came back much shorter than the sold-out original.
Respected Contributor

I agree it would be nice to have other colors.  I have the other colors and love them.  

Some have written  they travel with them.... I have not traveled with them because I pack light weigh that does not wrinkle.  I will remember to pack one set next trip.  

Valued Contributor

I stalked these pants forever, and never was able to get them. Louis shows them often with his other pieces.  The jackets did stay around for a while.  I'd give anything for the pants.

Super Contributor

And oh, how I'd love to add a matching skirt to this collection! Add the flecked tank, a lace/linen trim jacket and you're ready to go traveling!

Super Contributor

I missed our on this one.  I don't travel much but I wanted to get this for work.  Herringbone is timeless.