Valued Contributor

Love the attention to detail. Port leather gloves! The extra finishing touch in the ensemble.

Respected Contributor

Stumped on sizing...hope I did the right thing. Ordered same size as the coats with the gold buttons from last year--the one in red, white and black...

Any advice?

Valued Contributor

This coat reminds me of that beautiful winter coat Louis did in a boucle-like fabric that came in black and rose. That coat was SO slimming!

Valued Contributor

That fawn outfit looks so DIane Keaton to me. I can see her in that.

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

Stumped on sizing...hope I did the right thing. Ordered same size as the coats with the gold buttons from last year--the one in red, white and black...

Any advice?

I did the same.  I think we'll be okay.

Respected Contributor

OMG, this Reefer Coat---ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  It is SWOON worthy.  I got Black and Wine---but I'm nervous about the size for me, as I am a size smaller on top, but this needs to fit right ALL OVER to get the look.  I hate to order duplicates in 2 sizes---not really fair...but....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@GraceCO If I was getting the coat I would be a 10 in it. Look at chest measurement should be similar to buying a blazer/jacket.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

OMG, this Refer Coat---ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  It is SWOON worthy.  I got Black and Wine---but I'm nervous about the size for me, as I am a size smaller on topp, but this needs to fit right ALL OVER to get the look.  I hate to order duplicates in 2 sizes---not really fair...but....

I've had to do that way too often.  If it means not missing out on one of his truly unique pieces, I'll do whatever it takes!

Valued Contributor

Full disclosure: I ordered two sizes of both Port and Black. I did the same with the coat I mentioned before and ended up keeping both sizes for when I wanted a more fitted look versus a more drapy look. We'll see what I do this time around but this coat is fantastic!

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

I did the same; ordered the size from last year's gold button coats and the trench, and crossing my fingers. 

These are totally amazing on the models and on Amy.  The price is not to be believed.  Have you shopped in department stores lately?  Wow.

I got two.  I originally said I was getting the black, but as Louis just said, I have many black coats.  So I got the Fawn and the Port, could not resist either one so they both are coming home to me.