Honored Contributor

Re: LINEA L/S Raglan Leisure Tunic Back In Stock W 2 New Colors!

@10000Nicknames

I do own the turquoise cotton span tunic and I went with the same size as this raglan sleeve top. I'm sorry that that particular top (the V neck tunic) has not been reordered.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Lovely..... five days after ordering them, mine have now been from Harrisburg, PA to two locations in Tennessee and now they are in Bristol, Virginia.   Sounds like an awfully circuitous route to get them to New England.  Oy.

Honored Contributor

They wanted to 'see America first'! Woman Happy

It's awful when the machines misread the zip code.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Yes, well now they have additionally been to Fishersville, Virginia and late tonight are in Port Royal, Virginia....They have to stop this traipsing around the country!  They'll be all worn out from travel before they ever get home.  Honestly, where will they go next????

Honored Contributor

Sung to the tune of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Where in the world is TheOwl's raglan sleeve tunic?

I wonder if the bag will have those stickers on them (like the old time luggage bags had)?? LOL

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom

So today, they are back in Pittston, PA.   Seeing as how that is only an hour and 54 minutes by car, without traffic, from Harrisburg, PA where they started out 6 days ago [ 8 days since I ordered them], I guess they found out they preferred the beauties of Pennsylvania to the warmer climes of Tennessee and Virginia.  Wonder if they'll get here by Labor Day???

Esteemed Contributor

Hi again Jazz...I've been wanting to try this top, but the click here sizing is "off" for me.  I have the hoodie (peony! beautiful, and wish the raglan tunic came in this color)...hoodie in L...fits just right, which is somewhat odd because everything else I own by LDO is med.  I wear a 40B...43ish chest measurements are perfect.  These (and length) are the measurements I'm most concerned with...

L Hoodie chest = 43.5

L hoodie sweep = 46.5

L hoodie x back = 15.5

Ok, so the tunic...

M tunic chest = 41.5

M tunic sweep = 46.5

M tunic neck edge to edge = 9.25

L tunic chest = 44.5

L tunic sweep = 49.5

You see my dilemma...M tunic chest is 41.5, which I think will be snug (??), but the sweep (and other measurements) are great.  The L tunic chest is 44.5, which I know will be too lrg, and the sweep is kind of large.

However, high cotton content...haven't washed hoodie yet, but possible shrinkage.

Plus, my waist measurement is approx 37 in...a little tummy pooch and a little muffin top...waist measurements not given.

Any chance any of you Linea Ladies have the L hoodie and the M or L tunic to compare?  Or any info y'all could give that might help me decide?

The tunic is totally me!

Thx so much!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Hi MacDuff,

I don't own the hoodie but do own the tank top in peony pink and the blue shade. I believe that the tank and hoodie were made according to B&M sizing instead of the QVC/Linea sizing. So I sized up one size to a Medium with the tank. The raglan sleeve I am in a Small.

Looking at your measurments and the tunic measurements-- maybe get it in a Medium? I know many sized up one size for the tank and the hoodie and stayed with their usual size for the tunic.

I've washed the tunics many times over the winter on cold wash/rinse and then I hung to dry. I don't trust my low heat dryer-- its an old one so I hang all Linea to air dry. No shrinkage noted with cold wash/rinse.

I'm pretty sure others will weigh in soon for you.

Trusted Contributor

@TheOwl wrote:

@JustJazzmom

Yes, well now they have additionally been to Fishersville, Virginia and late tonight are in Port Royal, Virginia....They have to stop this traipsing around the country!  They'll be all worn out from travel before they ever get home.  Honestly, where will they go next????

TheOWl,  I recently had a similar saga covering four states.  But get this:  My garment actually arrived here TWICE then was sent out on an expedition that covered two states before finally arriving here for the THIRD time when it was finally delivered.  What kind of insanity is that?!!