Esteemed Contributor

Re: LINEA-- It's June!! Styling With Linea! NEW FORUM THREAD

@JustJazzmom - I got your message thanks.

Nothing worse than waking up in the morning and it's already hazy, hot and humid so I decided to wear A255151 in the moss color.....I love this dress first time wearing it and I so wish I could have gotten the other two colors before they sold out.  This dress is so light, airy and comfortable.  Perfect.

New Contributor

What is the item number for that cardigan? LOVE it!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

I hear ya!! Its hot and humid where I am too and a lovely (?) 80 degrees and its not even close to noon yet!

I'm wearing the peony pink Leisure tank top over the black Leisure pants and my Naturalizer black sandals (same style as the white ones). Wearing some hematite/gunmetal jewelry and Lancome Romeo & Violette eyeshadow.

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Scoop Neck Knit Tank - A262066Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants - A262072

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom

I love that you list the eyeshadow palettes as well as the other things!  I use these Lancome ones as well, and looks like that Romeo and Violette would be perfect for me.....:-)

Honored Contributor

@author

It's in stock on the Lancome site-- google there Romeo & Violette for it to come up. The entire 5 pan eye shadow palette is only showing Rosy Flush on Firefox and they know about it.

I had gotten mine at a Lancome at a not well frequented Lord & Taylor.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Thanks for the info!  I am going to the department store on Thursday and will check there firs.  I am almost out of Lavender Grace (love!) and my newest was Midnight Rush which is nice, but I prefer neutrals or shades of lavender/purple/grey.  This one looks so pretty and it's nice to see them in person first.  As my hair is greying now the browns and beiges don't work as well for me.

Our Ulta has a fairly good selection of Lancome now too, oh no......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lunch with a friend today...Wearing (for the first time!) the new striped maxi A265610 in topaz/black. WK black cardigan tied over shoulders, black Stuart Weitzman wedge strappy sandals & black straw tote. Linea black dome bracelet. Gold hoop earrings.

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/stripe8.jpg

Honored Contributor

@author

Only one Ulta will be carrying the Lancome line here on LI from what a salesclerk told me and that will be in their Westbury store. Its not set up yet but its coming!!

Too much competition with department stores and Sephora in nearby mall probably determined which Ulta would get the Lancome line. I understand the NJ Ultas carry the Lancome line.

Valued Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

bree, I have the Azure Casablanca dress (size small), and it's been in an out of the QVC bag to return.  It's too long for me, so maybe if it was shortened, it would look better.  I'm 5'8" tall , but the dress almost drags on the floor (maybe it's too big for me, but I'm trying to gain weight).  

How much off the floor did you hem the dress?  Is it now a midi dress, or does it come down to your ankles?

I pinned the hem of the dress up 2" to try it on again.  I like the length better, but I think I need a size XS instead of a Small.  I can see the sides of my bra through the armholes in the dress, and it's too full on top.  I don't think I'll reorder this dress.  I'm sure it looks great on others, but not great on me.  It's definitely going back to QVC.

Lynn, sorry not to reply sooner but I went away for a few days.  I did hem this dress 2". It is a maxi dress for me. It is the size small. I really could have gone with the xsmall in this dress, but since there was so much spandax I decided to stay with the loose size. But it was not so loose that you could see my bra through the armholes. You are thinner and taller than me so I think the XS would definitely work better for you.  

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@author

Only one Ulta will be carrying the Lancome line here on LI from what a salesclerk told me and that will be in their Westbury store. Its not set up yet but its coming!!

Too much competition with department stores and Sephora in nearby mall probably determined which Ulta would get the Lancome line. I understand the NJ Ultas carry the Lancome line.

Same in Colorado, but not all locations. Thinking it may be national? I was so happy to find it there, but I haven't seen Lancome included in their sales/coupon offers yet.