Honored Contributor

LINEA-- It's June!! Styling With Linea! NEW FORUM THREAD

Hallelujah!!

It's Father's Day and WE GOT THE PRESENTS!!

Can you tell I am HAPPY??

Wearing today an Elementz maxi dress in red, blue, white and coral watercolor pattern. Wearing J146402 KJL red/goldtone earrings.

Kenneth Jay Lanes Red Social Circle Earrings

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: LINEA-- It's June!! Styling With Linea! NEW FORUM THREAD

We got our sub forum! Jumping for joy here!
Frequent Contributor

Today for brunch with my family, I wore the new feather crepe (?) top in navy with my khacki ankle pants. A tiny gold chain with a gold heart, gold oval hoops & neutral dankso sandals. Hot here in the mountains of nc, but am blessed to still have the time with my dad.
Respected Contributor

Yay for the new Linea Forum!!!!!

DH and I went out for a late lunch to celebrate his Cat Dad status, and I wore white slim ankle jeans, black Clark's wedge sandals, the Linea georgette safari shirt/tank in black A214117, and a new IM necklace J321641 in coral which is lovely Northern Lights colors.  

I've had the necklace for two weeks and am waffling on to keep or not to keep, so I gave it a road test.  I decided to keep! Hubby liked it!  I liked it!   Reminds me of the Ralph Lauren spring runway looks, the olives and safari look with faux jewels.  It's way out of the jewelry box for me, so an adventure I'm getting used to.

Also wore my wedding set, an Invicta gold/silver watch with diamonds, a gold and Kunzite ring, and my trusty grey zip zip Saffiano Dooney.

I love the Linea shirt and shell, would like to splurge and get several more colors but for now I have the black and really like that.  It's the perfect summer piece.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Crinkle Georgette Shirt w/ ShellNo Image Found No Image Found

Clarks Nubuck and Leather Wedges - Helio Jet

Super Contributor

Celebrating the return of our Linea forum!!! Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm basically at home in sweats all weekend but did do some shopping. Napped a second bolero (thank you to whomever returned the XS black!) and after someone started a post about the Linea pearls, I went there and bought one more colors.

See, these forums do work!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

This morning I wore the azure "Casablanca" regular length dress A266303 which I hemmed to 52". I debated which sandals and jewelry to wear with this dress. I did not feel the 42" palm frond showed up enough. I decided to wear one of my earlier Judith Ripka 36" pearl link chain necklaces (J2177) and another JR 18" pearl and chain with my favorite JR pearl earrings (j8089). I contemplated which color sandals and decided on B.O.C. Black sandals and a small black Vera Wang handbag. I decided against wearing the black bolero.
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Hallelujah!!

It's Father's Day and WE GOT THE PRESENTS!!

Can you tell I am HAPPY??

Wearing today an Elementz maxi dress in red, blue, white and coral watercolor pattern. Wearing J146402 KJL red/goldtone earrings.

Kenneth Jay Lanes Red Social Circle Earrings

I have those earrings.  Love them.  I also have them in blue.  

Glad we all have Linea as a Favorite Brand....a place to meet and learn. 

Regular Contributor

It's been HOT and humid in my area. So I'm getting a lot of wear out of the lovely sleeveless knit "swing" tunic from recent shows with cropped Linea leggings. I wore the new charcoal color in this tunic with the new matching cropped leggings, the gunmetal palm frond short neckace and matching earrings to a concert with the DH. Totally effortless and comfortable dressing, but the DH thought I looked "dressed up"-- the jewelry did it. Comfy old White Mountain black sandals and an old workhorse black bag with decorative studs rounded out the outfit. 

Respected Contributor

Yesterday, I went to church in the morning, and I wore a Linea light green (don't know the name, and the color is sold out now) cardigan and matching tank with the Pale Khaki anke pants and Bixby jewelry (green/silver).  I love the ankle pants -- they are so comfortable.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Draped Button Front V-Neck Cardigan