Honored Contributor

Re: LINEA-- It's June!! Styling With Linea! NEW FORUM THREAD

I spent the morning gardening in my yard-- planting a shrub, applying mulch to front landscape area and deadheading roses and daylillies.

Now that I have showered I'm in a JCP Worthington cowl neck cap sleeve top over the white Leisure pants and white sandals. Wearing Lancome Lavender Grace eyeshadow palette and vintage Brighton Hyde Park earrings with matching pendant.

Brighton-Hyde-Park-Silverplated-Etched-Medallion-Necklace

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Today I am wearing Linea white v-neck sleeveless WK, DG2 baby boot-cut white jeans and Judith Ripka pearl and sapphire jewelry.  I have a red cardigan (from a local boutique) when I leave the house very similiar to Linea cardigan A257376. Sandals are blue color of the cardigan picture

prod-image-1  Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit V-Neck Tank w/ Rib TrimLinea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Open Front CardiganB.O.C. by Born Karlyn Leather Flower Detail Sandals

Judith Ripka Sterling 1.10ct Gemstone & Cultured Mabe Pearl EnhancerJudith Ripka Sterling 1.0ctt Blue Sapphire & Cultured Pearl Button EarringsJudith Ripka Sterling Colors of Sapphire Average Hinged Cuff

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom

I'm loving those Linea Leisure white pants with everything!!!!  Heart  (The Black and the blue versions also which really goes without saying....) 

Honored Contributor

Wearing those white Leisure pants again with this Worthington top (ebay photo); wearing 2028 jewelry on ears,neck and wrist, white Naturalizer sandals; Eyeshadow Lancome Showstopper Style

AWESOME TOP BY  SILKY GORGEOUS SHADES OF CORAL, TAN AND BROWN .2028 Gold-Tone Orange Flower Button Earrings 2028 Gold-Tone Orange Beaded Necklace 2028 Gold-Tone Orange Beaded Stretch Bracelet

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Client meeting today. I wore the Linea black knit skirt A254438 and black v-neck tank bodysuit A254576 and black cotton sateen jacket A254575. Silver hoop earrings. Silver knot necklaces. Black patent slingback kitten heels. Kate Spade black patent totebag.

May show 20144

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jazz and all the Linea Ladies,

This is probably the wrong thread in which to post this, but if I were still working full-time in the corp world, I'd wear this...A233851...it's now $27.90!!...with a black pencil skirt.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Button Front Jacket with Pocket Detail

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Hi MacDuff,

I wore it to a wedding renewal of vows ceremony of my GF and her DH. It was perfect for the ceremony and then I took off the jacket and had the lotus print tank below it for the luncheon.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds beautiful, Jazz!  I wish it were still available in my size...I'd wear it with jeans!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I saw your post last night and ordered the pink. Coming back this morning to say THANK YOU Mac Duff!
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett