Respected Contributor

LINEA 'In Process' for 10 days & counting...

[ Edited ]

I ordered many Linea items on April 25 and 3 of them are still in process after 10 days. The EDD is for today. I know others here are experiencing similar problems, like slow shipping, receiving the wrong item or size or something arrives broken, but when does QVC fix these problems? It's beyond frustrating to deal with these never-ending shipping issues that I think have gotten much worse recently. I actually dread placing an order these days.

I've said it before, but in a time of free and fast shipping, this poor level of service at QVC has regressed to 1950's retail.

End of rant. Anyone else have items stuck "in process"?

Contributor

Re: LINEA 'In Process' for 10 days & counting...

[ Edited ]

Agree 100 percent. I can’t believe how slow shipping and delivery has become. And if you need to exchange an item, good luck if it is still available by the time they receive the return. I am so spoiled by Prime!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG YES!

The weird thing is that orders I placed April 24, 25 are still in process, orders I placed a few days after those dates have shipped and now the last order I placed for both sets of the ruffle skirt and top on Saturday May 4 are still processing.

Honored Contributor

In Linea, they never have stock in when you want to do an exchange so you get a refund and have to pay for the return shipping and, of course, don't get refunded your original shipping cost.  Returns cost $10-$12. now.   My last Linea order was "in process" for at least 6 days.  I placed two Amazon orders Sunday afternoon and they will be here today (Monday).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yup - I am as disgusted and frustrated as you are.  I have three Isaac tops ordered on 4/27 - "in process".  I just cannot believe how bad things have declined on the Q.  I will be buying less and less if this is how they are going to treat their customers.  No other on line shopping store has such atrocious (sp?) shipping and return policies.  Two months to see a return listed.  Unbelievable!!!!

Honored Contributor

I may get my sage lace inlay top today. I agree, returns take forever to credit back to CC.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I totally agree. I placed a order on 4/28, it was in process until finally shipped on 5/5 with EDD of 5/7. I'm in St. Louis and my order was in Ohio this morning so I don't think it will be here by tomorrow. I'm ordering less nowadays

Honored Contributor

If QVC gave an explanation for the delays, shoppers might be more understanding.

UPS explains their delays.  Usually, they are weather related.

QVC does have this notification on the top of the Order Status page.  No reason for the delays, though.  

Respected Contributor

I finally received a Linea top that was lunchtime special ordered on April 26, only to find it was Susan Graver white cropped pants..........oh no....

Fortunately they still have one in my size and I returned the wrong order and now wait another 10 days for the original one.

I wasn't surprised, as so many have posted about shipping issues especially with Linea.

Esteemed Contributor

@author   It's not just Linea. I placed a Barefoot Dreams order on 4-26. One of the garments shipped and arrived saturated in gawd awful perfume. A haz mat experience. CS sent a replacement,  which immediately shipped. I asked if he knew the truth as to the holdup of the rest of my order. He said inventory was delayed coming from the vendor, according to his screen. I happened to speak the BD customer service this morning and mentioned this. I was told that there is not any backlog, nor inventory issues with the Q. All products listed are here in house. SMH.  Adding insult to injury, my edd has been bumped another week from the original edd. Seventeen days! That's just insane. The Q needs a new and experienced system manager(s) in their warehouse operations. This whole shipping issue across the board truly stinks.