Contributor

Re: LINEA 'In Process' for 10 days & counting...

I shall put my two cents in although i did receive an e-mail stating my order was delayed and won't be here until next week i wonder if because its from China thats what the holdup is, i won't even go into an exchange process if its an item i really want i just order it and return the incorrect size ,costs me more but i receive what i want,i think thats what QVC counts on?? OK done

Respected Contributor

During this same timeframe, I've ordered items from Amazon, Target, and J Crew and received it all many days ago--why is it they didn't have "weather problems"? I think QVC just makes up excuses for CS to put out there, but their problems & the solutions are totally within their control.

I do think they take customers for granted, assuming we don't have other options, since we're willing to put up with their routine practice of slow shipping and returns, even on a "good" day. Unfortunately, for those of us who love Linea, we have no other purchase options. But, I sure wish we did!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO 

I ordered the Spanx TSV on 4-27 and it is still in process but they did send me an email saying my shipment would be delayed.  

Honored Contributor

So many of my Amazon orders are delivered within 24 hours, and so the processing and delivery delays at QVC are puzzling to me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@golding76@GraceCO 

I ordered a some pants from Boden and they were shipped from England.   I got them in 5 days from the date of the order.  

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@golding76@GraceCO 

I ordered a some pants from Boden and they were shipped from England.   I got them in 5 days from the date of the order.  

@DiAnne  That's another great example! I've also ordered from Boden and Marks & Spencer & the shipping was lightening fast from across the pond! 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the turquoise shantung jacket for an event on the 17th.  It took a long time processing, and then I got the wrong order.  It was the turquoise jacket, but a size 22W instead of the size 6 I ordered.  My size is sold out now, and I put it on wait list again.  However, if it doesn't ship in a couple days (and I doubt it will), I'll have to cancel the order.  I wonder how they can mix up a size 6 for a size 22W.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered from Amazon and Hautelook which use to take a year and a day to get my merchandise but I even received my Hautelook items quicker than expected.

Contributor

I am beyond frustrated with this shipping issue. I have ordered 10 items that are still in processing from 10 days ago.

I am sure QVC changes everything to processing simply so that the item cannot be cancelled when we get tired of waiting for it.

Esteemed Contributor

Okay I checked this morning and my orders from April 24, 25 shipped yesterday but my May 4 orders are still processing?