Honored Contributor

Re: LINEA = Highest Customer Top Rated Fashion Line on QVC 12/15/20

It should also be noted that there has over the years been a degree of collusion among Linea customers to rate Louis' clothing high, and I've seen criticism when some fail to do so.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It should also be noted that there has over the years been a degree of collusion among Linea customers to rate Louis' clothing high, and I've seen criticism when some fail to do so.

@Kachina624 

That's interesting.  I wouldn't know because I've only been reading and posting here about a year and haven't observed any collusion.  

Be assured my reviews have not been swayed by anyone.  I'd rather not know what buyers think about a product before I leave a review.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Oh for Pete's sake!  Do you EVER have anything nice to say??  

Super Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can't believe anyone was pressured to write a good review if they weren't happy with the clothing. That is absurd. His clothing is definitely the Highest Top Rated & always has been.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

I am so surprised at your comment about peer pressure for good reviews.

I can only speak from my own experience, but have been reading this forum off and on for many years and have NEVER seen anyone pressured to give a high rating.

What I HAVE seen, and approve of, is noting that praise on the forum or on Louis' blog could reach a wider audience if put as a review on QVC.

I have also seen less than 5 star ratings on QVC from forum members, whose handles I recognize, when they have a quibble with a particular item. Overall the reviews seemed like honest appraisals to me. Many times a negative review was complaining about a QVC problem (item arrived damaged or poor quality control) that was beyond Louis' control.

Trusted Contributor

No surprise here. I've bought items from many QVC fashion vendors, and Linea exceeds the quality of them all.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee.  No product is 100% perfect for every customer everytime but the ratings on Louis' products would have you believe so.  I think those with lower than perfect opinions were intimidated and would not state their true experience.  I know I had numerous items that didn't merit 5 stars, some were excellent but many were not.

Honored Contributor

How can someone be intimidated on a forum? Maybe in real life if you actually know the person, but on a forum? But I'm sure you will tell me.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@santorini.  Isnt it refreshing to have a few people who can assess the situation honestly and objectively instead of hysterically.  I saw a poster yesterday urging people to get on board writing favorable reviews on Louis' products they'd bought.  I've heard this or similar many times.

Honored Contributor

Many times life gets busy & people forget to write reviews on items received. 

If an item wasn't for me in regards to style, I did mention this. But always the clothing was well made, washed well & I always waited to review because I wanted to wear it, wash it & report back. 

I always try to review an item with this question in mind: if someone wanted to buy an item, what would help that person want to buy it? 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼