Contributor

LINEA BY LOUIS DELL'OLIO on QVC main channel today Sept 14th at 4pm ET!

[ Edited ]

Linea on the Q today!! Who's watching with me?!  Heart Louis has teased some new Linea pieces to be on this afternoon's show!>> Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Facebook

Frequent Contributor

Re: LINEA BY LOUIS DELL'OLIO on QVC main channel today Sept 14th at 4pm ET!

In addition, there's a One Day Only Linea top - A341740 - Ombre Printed Knit Top for $27.25. 

Trusted Contributor

I hope to watch. I want to see his leather/knit jacket in the magenta. I have a feeling the color on my screen isn’t accurate.  Just not sure whether to buy one or wait to see what the big deal topper looks like.  I only want one leather piece and a topper sounds intriguing 

Respected Contributor

@equss You can see a glimpse of the Port Leather/Knit Topper Big Deal in this photo - in the lower right hand corner.  

Trusted Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@equss You can see a glimpse of the Port Leather/Knit Topper Big Deal in this photo - in the lower right hand

@Seka  Thank you!  Very different than the jacket ......hmm.  I like the use of knit for comfort in both pieces. Thanks again!!!

Esteemed Contributor

That port outerwear coat looks crazy good!  I love the knit with the leather super comfortable at it's best. 

Frequent Contributor

I am also looking forward to his show.  I am wondering if the trench coat he is sneaking us a peek at is an actual coat to wear for winter weather and if it will come in other colors.  Also since I got his cardigan, skirt and pants in the port color, I wish he would come out with a tank top in port as I am not a big lover of turtlenecks of any kind.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching. Not shopping; I'm saving my shekels for the red trench.

Respected Contributor

Whew, did watch, and was more indecisive than ever with all the gorgeous items.  Picked up the long tunic sweater in dusty iris, just could not resist.  The leather jackets looked so fabulous, but I have two, and I did order the Sheila necklace even though I promised myself NO more jewelry, ha.

Respected Contributor

@kug wrote:

I am also looking forward to his show.  I am wondering if the trench coat he is sneaking us a peek at is an actual coat to wear for winter weather and if it will come in other colors.  Also since I got his cardigan, skirt and pants in the port color, I wish he would come out with a tank top in port as I am not a big lover of turtlenecks of any kind.

Go to Ask Louis on his Blog and ask him for a WK Port Tank---I'm sure he will do one, but probably not until Fall of next year. Orders are in for Sprin already, I believe.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel