Esteemed Contributor

Re: LINEA BY LOUIS DELL'OLIO on QVC main channel today Sept 14th at 4pm ET!

[ Edited ]

The collection this fall has been fabulous.  So many choices to coordinate.  I better switch out my closets soon so I can start making informed decisions!  I bought the jacket in caramel in anticipation of additional items in that color.  I own this jacket in wine from last year.  I also got the ombré top in Merlot since Louis mentioned it will go with the Merlot crepe skirt.  I have the pants and skirt in merlot so this top will give me even more options.

But best of all is that Louis seems to be doing well.  He is at least blessed that he has a career he truly loves and it shows.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

The collection this fall has been fabulous.  So many choices to coordinate.  I better switch out my closets soon so I can start making informed decisions!  I bought the jacket in caramel in anticipation of additional items in that color. 

Louis just posted on his blog that there will not be any more Caramel pieces this year.  I'm hoping there are more pieces next year--especially Ponte Pants and a WK Pencil skirt---either long or short!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

According to Louis there are two more items coming in Caramel:

............The caramel faux suede pant and matching caramel TN will be in Oct. Since the TN is a reorder it should be avail sooner that the pant which is a new item.

And, of course, the Long Trench Coat!