Respected Contributor

Happy ypur stalking paid off---usually does for me, too, but not 100%. I do love that jacket---I wore the Black every day in Venice and Nice last October---it was just perfect.  I am excited about the True Red to come.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

I just received the plum moto--what a gorgeous color. I have the black, which is a no-brainer classic...the spruce, not so much. I find that color doesn't work with as many clothes in my wardrobe.

I'm hoping there's a luggage tan among the new moto colors next Fall...or, a navy!

I really wanted that plum.  It turns out my decision not to buy anymore suede or leather jackets because the PNW rainy weather was a good one.  I only wore two of them last fall.  Hope the new colors are ones I can resist!

New Contributor
I would love to have QVC keep the Whisper Knit pieces in stock. I brought some skirts but no pieces to match. I would love to see all types of coordinates to match those skirts. I need easy pieces that you do not have to think about.
Esteemed Contributor

I had no intention of buying another trench, but after having received the olive and burgundy, which to me are fall colors, I just had to have the navy for spring!   I can see myself wearing it with red and white, ala Ralph Lauren; with blue and white stripe tops ... ahh ... the list goes on ...