Valued Contributor

I ordered the copper ox etruscan necklace Saturday and it arrived THIS MORNING!!!  Holy smoke---I almost fainted---plus it is gorgeous and looks phenomenal with the port midi dress of course.  When I ordered it, I had the option of express shipping for the same $3.00 price.  YAY!
Can't wait for today's show---such fun to see the beautiful "eye candy" Louis presents!

KK

Trusted Contributor

Re: LIGHTNING fast shipping!

@Karlakaye wrote:

I ordered the copper ox etruscan necklace Saturday and it arrived THIS MORNING!!!  Holy smoke---I almost fainted---plus it is gorgeous and looks phenomenal with the port midi dress of course.  When I ordered it, I had the option of express shipping for the same $3.00 price.  YAY!
Can't wait for today's show---such fun to see the beautiful "eye candy" Louis presents!

KK

Who does QVC think they are - Amazon?? Lol!  I'm also waiting for the copper ox to arrive.  I wasn't going to get it until I saw it with the new sienna shirt.  I'll watch the show tonight.  Will miss the live chat with the Linea ladies.

Honored Contributor

Wow my abstract printed top that I ordered yesterday shipped today!  That's a first. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Wow my abstract printed top that I ordered yesterday shipped today!  That's a first. 

Which color did you order? @Kachina624

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JustJazzmom  I went whole hog with the multi.  Looks like it about sold out so I'm glad I did a little pre-show shopping yesterday.  Did you get it too? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JustJazzmom  I went whole hog with the multi.  Looks like it about sold out so I'm glad I did a little pre-show shopping yesterday.  Did you get it too? 

Did you get the sienna, magenta or purple one? I bought all 3.

Honored Contributor

Wow, all my items ordered before yesterday's show (purchased as soon as they were available) are 'out for delivery'! 

The Medium chive blouse I will receive tomorrow!