Honored Contributor

saw this note from jac on facebook today......

We will be on Leah's Morning Style Show on Saturday, Feb. 25th. It starts at 7a.m. and we are the 9th up.

We will show the Boho Skirt #70208, in all the Fiesta/Mardi Gras colors ...The Lime, the Lemon, Periwinkle and Bright Pink. Also in Black....The Safari Shirt ....A214117....in all the matching colors. The skirts are limited in some colors and the Pink Safari Shirt is Super Limited. I just gifted my friend with the Black Boho.....she has been away and I knew she would love it and would wear it right away. It is great for here and in Florida...it's all in how you put it together. Hope to be with you this Saturday!

jac1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45  Thanks for the update.  I will be sure to tune in!

Respected Contributor

Re: LDO visit on 2/25/17

[ Edited ]

Sunshine45, thanks for sharing this info from Jac.  You are THE BEST!  By the way, I owe you thanks for posting info about some of Louis' jewelry awhile back on his web site.  I appreciated that as well.

Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair

awwww thank you.....that is kind of you to say. you are welcome. Smiley Happy

@anniebethsmom

you are welcome. Smiley Happy

love how everyone shares so much information on these threads.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  Thank you for the update--this was news to me!