Valued Contributor

Blouse is too big on Jac. White seems to be fairly see-through.

Valued Contributor

I was not going to get the flutter sleeve top and then when I saw it on Antonella, I was sunk. I think the sleeves would bother me at work because I type so much, but I can see me wearing it with a black pencil skirt for a party next winter. Oh, yes. I ordered all three colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Antonella has sold me and she needs to buy that top she looks fabulous!  I'm ordering the black!

Trusted Contributor

I will see everyone at 6am for the midi dress. Enjoy ladies!

Honored Contributor

Love watching Antonella with Lewis!  They're SO much fun!

Respected Contributor

I missed it.  I hope they get the video of the flutter sleeve top quickly...can't wait to see it.

Esteemed Contributor

The wine ponte knit pants with the wine snap front hooded tunic looked fabulous together I love that color too in the hooded tunic.

Respected Contributor

The pink option of the flutter sleeve top is completely gone.  I hope everyone who wanted that color, got it.

Valued Contributor

Anyone wanting the pink should not lose hope. Just stalk. Over the next days, people will change their minds and cancel or release items ordered on check-hold. Let the stalking begin.

Respected Contributor
I watched some of it. Went back and watched videos of the segments I missed. Thought Antonella looked great in that top. I ordered the black.

I need that snap front hoodie in wine. Trying to decide on a second color. Already have black and sage. Is the forest green too similar to sage?? I could go with navy...