Respected Contributor

Was browsing the Fashion Forum and found a Thread regarding a contest London Sweepstakes.  Apparently 4 Designers were asked to sketch Wedding Dresses - here is Louis’s!  

Louis Dell'Olio

The renowned designer created this re-embroidered ivory lace beauty with a high sheer tulle neckline tied with a satin cord bow. The entire gown is embellished with tiny seed pearls and faceted crystals, while a satin lining in blush to ivory ombre lends modernity to the classic details.

Respected Contributor

Re: LDO Wedding Dress Sketch!

Seka, this is lovely!  So beautiful.  Can you post this on Louis' blog?  He has an amazing vision!

Honored Contributor

I do not care for the neckline.  The rest is beautiful.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Seka, I hope you don't mind but I posted this to Louis' facebook page and gave you credit for it.  It is too lovely not to be seen by all.  Thanks, again!

Respected Contributor

This is stunning!! Gorgeous details as usual. So Louis. Love! 💜
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I do not care for the neckline.  The rest is beautiful.

Oh, I agree.  That neckline looks like a shower cap and ruins the rest of the beautiful dress.

Honored Contributor

If that whole neckline with the pleating below it were removed (down to that line from shoulder to shoulder) it would be gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

The sleeves aren't quite my style but I'd love to see it on a model. No doubt it would be gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

I love the neckline! The fact that it's tulle in ivory would look very delicate. I would think she would want to be somewhat covered up but still have a sexy vibe. The neckline looks very low and just at the edge of the shoulder. I love everything about it.

Trusted Contributor

Its a pleasure to see a gown that is not bare or strapless!  I think it is so elegant.