Occasional Contributor

Good morning:

I have never posted here but I read the Linea blog daily & truly enjoy your posts. I am obsessed with all things LDO! Especially all of these beautiful jewelry pieces! There is a beautiful set of gold bangles Brenda is wearing on the 3:27 timeline of the new WK shell video. Are they vintage or are they a sneak peak of what is coming? I LOVE the shiny black fish necklace I saw on another video, I wish I coud have purchased the school of fish necklace some time ago.

I would love to see a jewelry show, I hope this is in the works!

Again, thank you any of your replies & hope there is enough quantity of the bangles & fish I am able to purchase them if they are new pieces coming.

Respected Contributor

I know the fish is coming according to what Louis said. I don't know about the bracelets Brenda was wearing. I don't think they were mentioned? We all love Linea jewelry and there never seems to be enough. I really don't understand QVC. They are leaving a gold mine unmined.

Esteemed Contributor

@Iam4UK

Wow, I didn't even notice those bracelets! You have a great eye. I know that LDO has a huge personal trove of ethnic-inspired jewelry and these are probably from there. He hasn't mentioned them as coming, but why not go over to his blog and ask? He's famous for answering each and every question. (LINK)

He mentions on his blog that he has so many great new pieces but not an increase in budget that many of the sold out things from this year are not likely to be reordered.

I'm going to take a few minutes today and write to QVC to remind them that the last 5 pieces of Linea jewerly added to the collection sold out within days. We need lots of letters (not just posts here) to grease the wheels and get more $$$ for Linea.

Mike George
QVC President & CEO

QVC Inc.

1200 Wilson Dr
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@Iam4UK - I do not recall those bracelets being offered by Louis - and as mentioned by @gardensla they could be from Louis's private collection - or they could be Brenda's.

As for the shiny Black Fish Necklace Louis mentioned it would be available in July.  Watch for additional information here on the Linea Forum and the Blog.

@gardensla - Thank you for posting the mailing address - I will take the time to write a letter to Mr. Mike George. 

Honored Contributor

Are those three different bracelets on Brenda, or are there more?  I am trying to understand the construction of the goldish metal bracelet (what has been called "bangles" by the OP).  Are there two of the goldish ones (perhaps an intertwined affair?) and a blue bracelet?  

Great look, no matter how it has been put together.

Contributor

QVC if you're listening we need more Linea and definately more LDO Jewelry. Please Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

@gardensla  Thank you for that information & all the replies! I will certainly write QVC & will follow the LDO website Smiley Happy My other question would be is what is the most flattering pant Louis designs? They all look great on the videos. Thank you again!

Respected Contributor

In my opinion Louis's super ponte pull on straight leg,pull on boot cut ponte pant, and pull on slim ankle pant.  They are all cut and draped beautifully. So slimming!

Occasional Contributor

@Seka thank you, I will keep reading & learning as I go! You all are a great group of ladies & thank you all for letting me inquire.

Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Iam4UK

Wow, I didn't even notice those bracelets! You have a great eye. I know that LDO has a huge personal trove of ethnic-inspired jewelry and these are probably from there. He hasn't mentioned them as coming, but why not go over to his blog and ask? He's famous for answering each and every question. (LINK)

He mentions on his blog that he has so many great new pieces but not an increase in budget that many of the sold out things from this year are not likely to be reordered.

I'm going to take a few minutes today and write to QVC to remind them that the last 5 pieces of Linea jewerly added to the collection sold out within days. We need lots of letters (not just posts here) to grease the wheels and get more $$$ for Linea.

Mike George
QVC President & CEO

QVC Inc.

1200 Wilson Dr
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380

Thank you @gardensla very much for posting this contact information.  Louis has recently stated the only way to increase awareness is by communicating our needs and interest here on the forums or better yet to TPTB. Take a minute to jot a note to Mr. George. Tell him how much the Linea line is loved, the jewelry quantities too small, the rapid sellouts and a genuine interest in seeing an all jewelry show. Tell it all or just anything that is important to you...just take a minute and communicate the treasure we want more of ... let us support Louis and initiate awareness and instigate a change.