Honored Contributor

Re: Katy Tur wearing what looks like a pair of LDO's fish earrings on MSNBC Live

I have followed Katy's career from the beginning, when her first serious boyfriend, Keith Olbermann (yes, THAT Keith Olbermann) helped her get her first job at NBC. She was on The Weather Channel.

Her book is a fun, easy read!

Valued Contributor

Re: Katy Tur wearing what looks like a pair of LDO's fish earrings on MSNBC Live

@terrier3 wrote:

I have followed Katy's career from the beginning, when her first serious boyfriend, Keith Olbermann (yes, THAT Keith Olbermann) helped her get her first job at NBC. She was on The Weather Channel.

Her book is a fun, easy read!

I totally agree, I thoroughly enjoyed her book, got it the first day it was released. She is an excellent writer. 

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1027987641084653568

The earrings are making the news!

Image result for katy tur in fish earrings

Dear Goldie76,

Thanks for sharing that picture.

Respected Contributor

Dear Terrier3 and Lianne,

I definitely have to get that book.  I love biographies and it sounds like she has had an interesting life.  Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I was asleep that day but I've never seen fish earrings sold at QVC.  I have the fish pendant necklace but have never heard earrings mentioned

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Maybe I was asleep that day but I've never seen fish earrings sold at QVC.  I have the fish pendant necklace but have never heard earrings mentioned

Kachina624,

The QVC link to the earrings is https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Fish-Scale-Motif-Earrings.product.J278129.html?productNu...

Are your fishing poles and bait ready????March Sneak Peek #9 is the catch of the day…..FISH JEWELRY GROUP. The EARRINGS are……..J278129. They are approx. 2 1/2 inches long and are avail in pierced or clip. The fish is double sided, meaning it is exactly the same on both sides…..it  has resin eyes on both sides too….however, they are two different colors…….just for fun……………the FISH BONE BRACELET, J278130, is approx. 7 3/4 inches long and has a lobster claw closing. I love it worn with the J273959, GOLD PANTHER LINK WATCH. Of course two worn together looks fabulous. The FISH PENDENT is J278128. It is approx. 5 inches long from the tip of it’s head to the tip of it’s tail. Again, the pendent is DOUBLE SIDED. Both sides look exactly the same, however the eyes, once again, are different colors…..just for FUN………… The BEAUTIFUL CHAIN hangs to 14 inches with a 3 inch extender……….All of the pieces come GOLD TONE only. All of the pieces are very flexible, which is one of the things that make them wonderful…..but don’t over bend the fish or you will snap the chain that wholes it together. I know you will want to play with them, especially the pendent…..just be careful of the FISH………..they will be avail MONDAY!!!!!! unless something unforeseen happens!?…….This is your last sneak peek for March……………Are you ready……GO FISH!!!!!!

…………………………………………………..ENJOY………………much Love……………Louis

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Writer,

The pair of fish earrings Katy Tur is wearing differs from the pair Louis offered on QVC; however, I do not know what the pair looked like that he designed when working with Anne Klein.  Could these be the original Dell'Olio Anne Klein fishies?

Louis's fish earring looks like his pendant:

Image result for louis dell'olio fish bone earrings

I bet you are right about that, Goldie76. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

i didnt remember them either. of course, i was late to the "fish craze." it looks like the earring was around in 2013/2014.  would love to have matching earrings for my shiny gold, my shiny black, and my shiny silver fish necklaces.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein