Honored Contributor

Just Received My Very First Linea Necklaces!

They were not scheduled to arrive until July 3, but am so happy everything came sooner! Well, what can I say other than what you all told me; I love them! This is what arrived:

Multi Row Carnival Necklace - Navy

Aztec Style Bead Necklace - Black

Inca Necklace and Paddle Earring Set - Brass Ox

Also delivered today was my 5th Printed 3/4 Sleeve Hi-Low Hem Tunic (A263353) in Guava!

I still have on Waitlist the Nugget Necklace and Earrings - Rose/Gold Tone

All in all it was a very good day for receiving packages, as I had two other things from QVC arrive; but, the Linea items were by far the most exciting! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Received My Very First Linea Necklaces!

[ Edited ]

Oh, WT, I think you are going to be a full-throttle Linea Lady.  

See you on the infamous "Bad Girls Bench."

Enjoy all your jewelry and fashions!

Honored Contributor

@golding76 LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I got the multi-shaped wood bead and the geometric necklaces today.  The wood bead is going back: I don't like it, but I love the geometric necklace.  It's very lightweight and airy for summer wear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler - Enjoy your purchases! 

Super Contributor

Louis' jewelry is of high quality and I think you will love his whole line. I started with a sweater (whisper knit of course) five years ago and am now a Linea lady from head to toe!  Louis also has his own blog, if you are interested. Just do a search of his name.  

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler
I’m so glad you are pleased with your purchases! You might consider the Etruscan sets too. I passed on them the first time they were offered and regretted it. When they became available again I ordered all of them.

How do you like the Guava top? I am a spring so debated if it was a good color for me.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

I smiled while reading your comments. It's such a pleasant surprise to receive packages earlier than expected. Certainly takes the edge off of watching items sit in process for what sometimes seems like forever.

And to be so very pleased with the Linea items truly ices the cake. Congrats on your foray into the jewelry. Enjoy and wear everything in the best of health. There's been so many lovely pieces with more to come. You'll have a lot of company going forward.

1. I hope you don't mind my sharing a suggestion of another piece of jewelry before it's gone. I own this in all the original colors offered and am very happy to have them all. Each one of these Etruscan necklaces have their own personalities. They play well with each other and mixed with other pieces, as Louis has shown many, many times...if that's something you enjoy doing. Yet there's two things that standout the most for me. First, these are soooo much better in person. 100x, imo. In spite of the multitude of airings there's something having these in hand. The fluidity of the finish, the subtle shape of the beads that makes these so interesting in real life and a standout compared with basic long strand. Secondly, the complete versatility they bring to our wardrobe.  I've classed up Louis' simple Chemise dress with a "wow" wearing the silver strand long. I've doubled these on WK's and paired it with so many tops including your

Screenshot_2018-06-26-22-30-32-1.png

newly beloved ombre. Options are endless. I love their cool tactile touch. So many of us own and love this piece. Maybe you will too.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@World Traveler
I’m so glad you are pleased with your purchases! You might consider the Etruscan sets too. I passed on them the first time they were offered and regretted it. When they became available again I ordered all of them.

How do you like the Guava top? I am a spring so debated if it was a good color for me.

@crazycockermom Well, that's just the thing.....like you, I wasn't sure guava would look good. I'm a "winter," so strong colors like true red, royal blue, black, and white are what look best with my skin tone.

However, I must say that guava is a keeper! I debated between the guava and the mango, but loved the green tones in the guava. If something is too orange for me, my face gets washed out.

I believe the Aztec necklace will be just right for the first time I wear the guava. Heart

Thanks for asking!

And.....I'll take a look at the Etruscan set.

Another and.......I don't care to wear earrings, so some lucky friend has the paddle earrings coming her way and also the other earrings that come with Nugget necklace, which is still on waitlist.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Thank for sharing! I will definitely check out the Etruscan Bead Set. Heart