Respected Contributor

Re: July Show Items from LDO! THE LIST!!

I just noticed new colors forr the classic TN, A72448, and there are pictures. I love them, and some are heather.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I just noticed new colors forr the classic TN, A72448, and there are pictures. I love them, and some are heather.

The heather blue looks pretty...all new colors are showing "in stock."

I have this TN in maybe 10 colors, but TBH, it is too short for me. I do wish we could get just another inch or more on this sweater and the v-neck (plus long sleeves for the v-neck). I can hardly move in those sweaters without showing skin Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO wrote:

@Marlyn1 wrote:

The heather blue looks pretty...all new colors are showing "in stock."

I have this TN in maybe 10 colors, but TBH, it is too short. I do wish we could get just another inch or more on this sweater and the v-neck (plus long sleeves for the v-neck). I can hardly move in those sweaters without showing skin Woman Surprised

@GraceCO  Anytime I hear a Linea top is short, I am more interested, because most Linea tops are too long for me.  I do have this TN in Black and don't remember it being shorter than most, but I'll have to take another look.  I do remember that there was a lot of material at my neck, which is the one thing making me hesitant about the upcoming sleeveless BigDeal, but I am interested to see that and still might consider it.

It's funny but when you look at the pictures the black looks totally different in length and overall material than the heather mink (which does look much shorter).  Not that the pictures are always accurate...

ETA:  @GraceCO  I now realize that I have a different WK TN -- mine is the waist whittling one, which must be why it didn't seem so short to me -- that one may be a little longer.

Honored Contributor

The July List has been updated and is live linked to T Neck and ponte pants.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom - just an FYI - A293746 the Sleeveless T-Neck 'Big Deal' is also available in Desert Sand.

Honored Contributor

Ladies, check the list as it has been updated with the new & reordered items.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom- thanks a million for the list!!

My list so far:

I already ordered the composition jacket in blk/white but the blue/blk is burning a hole in me too!

Ponte knit pants - wine, winter white ordered already!

WK swing tank - sunset ordered already

WK sleeveless turtleneck - I need every color but black only because I already own two

WK short sleeve top -alabaster, I can't seem to stay away from that color

Honored Contributor

Updated with Big Deal link!

Respected Contributor

I caught some of the presentation of this and was curious about it.  I pretty much wear most of Louis's clothes for work but this could be something for casual wear (not like I need a jacket).  I seem to remember when it came out it had some pretty mixed opinions. Does anyone own this:

Linea Leisure by Louis Dell'Olio Zip Front Jacket w/ Hood - A225481

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Thanks again for doing the list.  It is so kind and thoughtful of you to assist us.  I use it every time when Louis is on air to order.