Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌻July/August List & Shows 2020!🌞

@Seka thanks for the clarification on the shorter skirts.  I will need the plum and the bisque skirts.

Honored Contributor

The new super ponte pants, both skirts and blouse are ready for ordering!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

The riding jacket has been live linked!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Updated with live links to the Big Deal and the T Neck tank.

Trusted Contributor

Can one of the Linea ladies refresh my memory on what colorways the upoming tartan plaid jacket will come in?  I seem to recall Louis mentioning two.  This might determine what colors I buy in the current offerings.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva  - There’s a Boucle Plaid Jacket...

….it’s a classic 3 button blazer with band pockets….on the shorter side…..perfect with the A-line faux suede skirt. The plaid I would describe as a BOUCLE TARTAN. The Black, Pine, Fuchsia, Magenta combo also has a thread of Bisque and a lighter accent green I call Spearmint. It has antique brass buttons. There is also a second color combination….Scarlet Red, Navy, Pine, vivid blue, yellow and ivory…..a classic tartan. This is a jean blazer!…..fun with tees, TN, and jewel neck sweaters. A button down shirt in white, chambray. pale yellow and pink would be perfect too….a real Sat. blazer.”

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — August 9, 2020 @ 10:02 AM

....and a Boucle Tweed Jacket...

the collarless tweed jacket will be avail. in Oct. It will be in Bisque and Dark Grey and Caramel with Black.”

Trusted Contributor

@Seka  - thank you so much for the info!  Somehow it slipped by me that there are TWO jackets.  Such a good dilemma to have!

Frequent Contributor

Seka,
I think I saw that a long sleeved bisque sweater is coming that will go with the cardigan, but that it is not a turtleneck or a V neck. Is that correct? What is the latest info on bisque coordinates?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@flgirl2 wrote:
Seka,
I think I saw that a long sleeved bisque sweater is coming that will go with the cardigan, but that it is not a turtleneck or a V neck. Is that correct? What is the latest info on bisque coordinates?

@flgirl2  - Here is the information from Louis....

….there will be another terrific LS WK sweater in Bisque coming in Nov. It will definitely take the place of a TN.”

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — August 17, 2020 @ 5:22 PM

Frequent Contributor

Seka,
Thanks so much for the TN clarification .... and there is also an Aug 17 posting on Ask Louis that is is not a V neck.