Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jewelry stalking. How many times a day are you looking for the new?

I'm on high alert! Just had a BIG birthday and am bound and determined to treat myself to the black seed necklace and another color, which I must quit vacillating on my color choice. The peridot green is so pretty and different, yet the others are equally striking. I'm in trouble. Sniff. I like both of the wooden/bead pieces too. And pondering a cuff. I make a point of checking in the middle of the night or very early in the morning, waiting, waiting, waiting with everyone else.

Honored Contributor

I commiserate with all of you on high alert.  Feeling the anxiety here, too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exciting update from Louis:

“UPDATE”
Published on April 10, 2017 in From Louis. 
I have been notified that all three jewelry styles have been delivered to QVC. They still have to be processed which could take a few days. As I always say, “OLO” items do not get priority. Item that go on air are at the head of the line, but my group is on it……

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I'm on high alert! Just had a BIG birthday and am bound and determined to treat myself to the black seed necklace and another color, which I must quit vacillating on my color choice. The peridot green is so pretty and different, yet the others are equally striking. I'm in trouble. Sniff. I like both of the wooden/bead pieces too. And pondering a cuff. I make a point of checking in the middle of the night or very early in the morning, waiting, waiting, waiting with everyone else.

I am with you. Have a big birthday coming up...I want the black seed necklace and one other color...green or turquoise and both of the Aztec. I don't need anything...just have wants! 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

@kate2357 Yep, I'm with you. 'Want' not 'need' too. But these pieces are sooooo pretty how can we not want them!

Best Wishes for your upcoming Birthday. Hoping it's filled with Linea laden Love, Light and Health!

Valued Contributor

Everyone expresses my sentiment on the jewelry items.  Sigh.  Post the darn items QVC!  As was already said here. Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Let's hope the buyer purchased enough of these lovely things. Yeah, right, we all know how that is going to go.

Esteemed Contributor

....drums fingers. Waiting. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm coming apart at the seams.

QVC, please show some mercy and end this agony.

POST THE NEW LINEA JEWELRY, PLEASE!

[I bet as soon as I'm out and about, the bloomin' things will go up.  I handed back my Smart phone because I could not handle it, so when I leave my computer, that's it.  I've never ordered from my iPad.  I'm a Luddite.]

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since Louis has such an exclusive jewelry line, QVC should allow "pre-orders" so we can avoid this aggravation. And, we all have better things to do!!

Stalking used to be fun...not so much right now. I don't mind the "teasing" of new items, but this is ridiculous.Smiley Mad