Super Contributor
I just got a price adjustment on the 15 strand necklace. Check your purchases. A lot of jewelry has been marked down.
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like everything has been marked down.

Super Contributor

Awesome! 

Got 18.44 back on the blossom necklace. 

Thanks so much for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jewelry on sale

[ Edited ]

Uh-oh. This could be dangerous!

@rochelleS
Any must-haves in your opinion of the recent pieces you’ve received?

I currently have the black flower blossom necklace and green patina Lord of the Rings necklace in my cart.

There’s the harlequin, the grande tassel, the glitterati...too many to consider at sale prices!

Honored Contributor

@BesottedwithEskies  Thanks for posting. I got back $20 & change to my CC today.

Thinking about the button earrings in the silvertone. Do you think, that will work with the tuxedo jacket & sequin pants? I think the silver ox might be too dark (not as brilliant as the silver).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

For the moment I like the grande tassel, mine kind of is defective, the tassel slid down from the cap and you can see the pin, like a straight pin, that secured it into the cap, same thing happened with one of other smaller tassel necklaces I have. Going back as defective and I'll repurchase. Still love that grande. I have the amber.

The black flower power is to die for. Beyond stunning!

Incense burner is sweet. Beautifully detailed and different.

Yes to either harlequin pieces. Didn't buy the bracelet. Had bad experience with a very pricey Q magnet bracelet years ago. I'm gunshy. Love the look though.

I love the green patina ring necklace, haven't picked it up yet as I have the fish and etruscan long beads (luv,luv,luv) in the same finish.

Haven't looked at the glitterati or the more holidayish or dressier kind of pieces. I love the look of several though. Did pick up the 15 strand pearls in the two darker colored options. 

Super Contributor

Wow, what steals are to be found!  I am trying to resist, but I keep looking! 

Respected Contributor
@rochelleS

Thank you for your input on the various pieces! I almost prefer when Louis had less jewelry offerings. Too many temptations now and I get overwhelmed. Definitely going to get the black flower blossom. Considering all the others. Sorry you had issues with the tassels!