Occasional Contributor

Re: Jewellery Items Are Re-Posted!

It took me all morning but I was finally able to get all three pieces in the caramel... and the bracelets in the gray as well.  Now I just need the longer necklace for my gray collection.  It was exausting to keep checking in to get what I needed.  Louis certainly has a winner in this fall collection.  Hopefully all my clothing pcs will fit because there will be none left for exchange. I am excited to receive all the clothing/jewelry ordered and the new things to come.  Thanks for posting the links above.   

Respected Contributor

New notice from Louis on Jewelery:  

Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 2:06 PM

I have been told that there has been another glitch…..a different one than the last. I have officially been told that every color will be avail in every style. It seems the advanced ordering has caused an inventory problem, and when it is straighten out [who knows how long that will take?] you will see everything posted again………However…..and this is a BIG HOWEVER……they couldn’t tell me exactly how many pieces are still avail in each color for each style……All styles sold very very quickly which I guess caused an over load on the advanced order system….that’s my unofficial guess…..Anyway hold tight they are working on it as we speak……let’s just blame the whole thing on Covid

19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

I guess when I posted about the system maybe not being able to handle the Advance Orders, I wasn't entirely wrong!!!

Good News Anyway!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I thought it odd that so much sold out so quickly.  Glad to know that is not the case and that many ladies will be able to get the pieces they want once they fix the glitch.