Esteemed Contributor

Re: January 2019 Purchase REVIEWS

@JustJazzmom

I guess I'm just plainly confused. How or why does both UPS and my order status info show this being delivered?  All I can do is hope these items arrive. Meanwhile, I was able to place a WL order on the sapphire cardi late last night. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@JustJazzmom

I guess I'm just plainly confused. How or why does both UPS and my order status info show this being delivered?  All I can do is hope these items arrive. Meanwhile, I was able to place a WL order on the sapphire cardi late last night. 

Because as far as UPS is concerned, it has ‘delivered’ it to the USPS. I know, I know it’s like the Q showing ‘sold out’ when it’s really ‘not available to purchase’ yet!

I would contact your post office tomorrow & give them the postal tracking number to ask where it is. 

It’s so annoying all the hoops that we have to go through to get something we want!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

That Linea whisper knit elbow sleeve top will quickly become my new favorite! I know that already. Hope he plans on lots more colors. I'll be wearing them all year round!! That's certainly a must-have in everyone's wardrobe. 

---Agree with @BirkiLady

Respected Contributor

I bought them in every color and i love them. They are still avail in almost every size and in all the colors so it might not make a reorder.

Trusted Contributor

I received the vneck new WK in black and I love the dry hand.  It drapes very flatteringly and skims over my tummy better than regular wk.  Just  ordered the white.  I hope this will come in more colors and styles.  Just ordered the black elbow sleeve WK after all the raves!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@JustJazzmom

@rochelleS

I haven't read all the posts about this issue, but if your QVC tracking is showing "delivered" chances are it was delivered somewhere. I've never seen a handoff from UPS to USPS (or vice versa) show as "deliveed" status, but rather as "transferred."

Maybe your neighbor has it? 

Honored Contributor

sometimes when my packages say they have been "delivered" and they havent, i usually get them a day or so later.....both either by ups or usps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@GraceCO I once had a Linea item shown as delivered by the PO & when I called them was told the postal person tapped the wrong button & it will be deliver that day. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO I once had a Linea item shown as delivered by the PO & when I called them was told the postal person tapped the wrong button & it will be deliver that day. 

@JustJazzmom

I don't check on my deliveries that closely, so for all I know, that may happen all the time without my noticing! lol I always settle in for a long wait, so I purposely don't check the delivery status until the EDD.

I hope Rochelle's package shows up!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

To my surprise, my packages arrived by UPS a day early!

The long WK cardigans in heathered grey and sapphire are as wonderful as the other colors I own. Ordered my usual size, medium, and the fit is perfect. That sapphire color is saturated and gorgeous. Also ordered the matching scoop neck WK sweaters and LOVE the fit. I did order them a size down, Small, and glad I did. These do run large. I'll pick up the other two colors now, before they sell out. Wardrobe staples, for sure.

Ivory slim leg pant is in a gorgeous ponte fabric. It's lightweight with a silky hand and the fit is spot on. Ordered my usual size 12 & length is perfect. This is the slimmest leg Linea pant I've ever ordered and I expected it not to work for me, as I don't like leg-hugging pants. But, it skims my legs without showing any cellulite (lol) so they're a keeper! I will have the pockets removed and sewn shut because I don't like seeing them through the fabric. These are by far the most comfortable ponte pants I've ever worn. Absent the hottest summer days, I think these can easily be worn throughout the warmer months and on a coolish summer evening. Now I'm thinking I need the matching suit jacket!

V-Neck Sweater in black--not a huge fan, but will keep it. Ordered my usual size, medium, and it's roomy, but not big. Not sure sizing down would make a difference in fit. Not body hugging at all and no shaping through the waist, which is fine. The fabric is interesting. It's NOT scratchy at all, but does have a coarser feel to it and a silky drape. Totally wearable year round, including the warmer months, but in summer especially, I prefer breathable, natural fabrics.

Sapphire slim ankle pant is terrific. No surprise. I own every color. The leg fit is a bit looser than the ones I own, which I prefer.