Respected Contributor

Re: January 2019 Purchase REVIEWS

I live in a fairly large condo building.  Usually when I order from QVC and it is sent UPS, I get the following notice.  UPS delivers and tells me in the tracking number that UPS will deliver a day early because they are making other deliveries to this building. When that happens I get my deliveries from QVC quite quickly in Chicago.

Respected Contributor

I got V-neck sweaters in the new yarn. Oh la la, I love them and the cool feel of them. I don't find them scratchy, but they don'y feel like WK. I have an old Linea sweater with stripes just across the top that this yarn reminds me of. I ordered the blue and black and love them both. So far I'm thrilled with everything. I wore the black sleeveless mockneck tunic with the faux suede black pant with the saphire cardigan, and loved wearing it. I wore the silver Art Nouveau pendant, and felt great.

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping that would be the fabric used for this sweater. Similar to the flecked sweaters. I just need to give the cat a wide berth when wearing. I ordered the sapphire, but depending on fit, I want the black one, too.

Esteemed Contributor

My order finally made it to Seattle. Unlike so many of you, the elbow sleeve WK sweater did not work for me. I ordered the smaller of my LDO sweater sizes and it is huge and shapeless on me. So now I am in a quandary...do I keep the long cardigan in same color or do I send them both back? I am going to sleep on it and try everything on again in the morning. I do like the grey color and the neckline was nice on the sweater.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

My order finally made it to Seattle. Unlike so many of you, the elbow sleeve WK sweater did not work for me. I ordered the smaller of my LDO sweater sizes and it is huge and shapeless on me. So now I am in a quandary...do I keep the long cardigan in same color or do I send them both back? I am going to sleep on it and try everything on again in the morning. I do like the grey color and the neckline was nice on the sweater.

Check to see if the garment measurements line up with the size you ordered. It's possible the garment was mislabelled. A mislabelled garment can go back as 'defective' and your S&H would be refunded by C/S. You just have to contact them with this complaint. Or go down one more size?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1

What do you mean when you say the sweaters are cool to the touch?

Esteemed Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

Tried on the two gray sweaters this afternoon when a friend was over. She agreed the short sleeve sweater wasn't a great fit on me, but thought it looked okay when worn with the long cardigan. She suggested having it altered  as there is no smaller size for me to go down to. So long story long, I am keeping both because I can make up multiple outfits with the gray. Love this light heather gray color.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

The WK sweaters IMO have a warm soft touch. The new yarn has a dry cool touch. That's the best i can do to explain it.

Honored Contributor

My order finally arrived a couple of days ago.  I ordered the elbow length WK in blue, grey and black   I finally got around to trying them on and I agree there are a little big in the body but I am so happy they have a straight bottom and are not tunic length, swing or asymmetrical!  I want to use them for layering so I am keeping them.  Figure I can tuck them in or belt them.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Friends-I have been absent for a bit while work got crazy, but am here to report on what I bought from the most recent new items.

New ponte skirt--all colors. Love this skirt, which is true to size and fits like a dream, flattering but not too tush hugging. Ordered two of each. Yes, six skirts but I will have one of each shortened and other left more work appropriate.

New elbow sleeve sweater--three colors and while I agree that it is not as trim as past sweaters, for me, this makes it a better option to wear with jeans. I wore the off white just last night with some distressed jeans, high heeled pumps and a pile of Linea jewelry. It looked great and felt very comfy.

Faceted beads--yes, I ordered all three color options. Again, overkill but I have yet to regret all of the other faceted bead necklaces he has offered. Love them all, but that pink is a WOW. 

Finally, I ordered the plaid pants with the lace trim. Way outside of my typical Italian widow attire, but I LOVE them. A very designer look, indeed.

That was it for me. Excited to see the next round of goodies in February!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat