Honored Contributor

Jane Treacy Wearing the Carnival Necklace in Gunmetal

[ Edited ]

As I was skipping around on the remote, I paused at QVC 1 because Jane Treacy was doing her "Shoe Shopping with Jane" show, and what did I spot?  She was wearing the Carnival necklace in gunmetal.  Both of the gunmetals had wine "stones," but one had more blue stones than the other.  I own both but do not feel like checking out the difference between them.

Of course Louis's jewelry looks stunning.

Severely missing his talent.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy Wearing the Carnival Necklace in Gunmetal

Yay!  Jane mentioned that she is wearing a necklace she "has had forever from Louis Dell'Olio."  Good for Jane.  She's a diplomat.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

As I was skipping around on the remote, I paused at QVC 1 because Jane Treacy was doing her "Shoe Shopping with Jane" show, and what did I spot?  She was wearing the Carnival necklace in gunmetal.  Both of the gunmetals had wine "stones," but one had more blue stones than the other.  I own both but do not feel like checking out the difference between them.

Severely missing Louis Dell'Olio's talent

@golding76   It's not the same without Louis, whether jewelry or fashion, Louis was and is the best!

Honored Contributor

So true, alliswell, so true.

Honored Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

Severely missing Louis Dell'Olio's talent

@golding76   It's not the same without Louis, whether jewelry or fashion, Louis was and is the best!

@alliswell 

No, it's not the same.  No clothing lines on QVC to look forward to for me.  

Respected Contributor

E9CB7F48-ADDC-4E5A-B121-7981ADABF0A3.jpeg

Linea Jewellery is Superb, both in design and quality.

I, too, miss Louis and Linea on the Q......since Louis left I no longer shop at the Q.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Yay!  Jane mentioned that she is wearing a necklace she "has had forever from Louis Dell'Olio."  Good for Jane.  She's a diplomat.

i HAVE ALL HIS CARNIVAL NECKLACES, HASN'T BEEN THAT LONG AGO.