Respected Contributor

Re: Jac's Garden in full bloom! Oh my heavens!

@Annabellethecat66   Louis does do videos from his home and recently from the NY Studio.  He posts them to facebook, live but they are also on his website.  He even has a link on the website to facebook.  His videos are amazing and very enjoyable with a lot of ex[lanation as well.  I enjoy them very much and he can spend more time than when he was on QVC.  Louisdell'olio dot com.  On the righthand side of the page is has "links", click on facebook or at the top right hand side where it says search.....type in video.

Someone, usually, posts when Louis will be live on facebook.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Annabellthecat....just to repeat what somertime has said. Ever since Louis announced he will no longer be traveling to QVC and do on air presentations he has more than made up for it by doing many face book appearances. Some are live where you can ask question in real time, and many are recordered videos of items that have become avail. like the sheer tights. He did a fabulous tour of his house during Christmas showing his decorations and explained and told stories about them. The wonderful thing is anyone can see them and go back and see them again. If you're not on face book you can see them all on his blog....louisdellolio.com

Honored Contributor

A walk-through of Lord & Taylor today revealed an explosion of flower-prints everywhere in the women's clothing section. 

One silky-to-the-touch flowery blouse by Michael Kors was priced at $75.00.  I am certain it was made of polyester, but I could not read the info on the label.

Valued Contributor

The print is happy and beautiful, and I covet the ivory choice. The blouse style is oversized, full, no flattering feminine lines.  I know it is much too long for me (size XL).  I pray I am able to resist purchasing because the cost would be very high after shortening the hem and the sleeves.

To my eye, the shirt is not becoming on Jennifer. She is very skinny and I always feel the Linea XXS size is too big on her.  Even the length was wrong on her, I guess because of the fullness of the shirt.  It looked better on Chantal because she wore the scarf over her hips, cinching up the blouse. Yes, that worked nicely.

Respected Contributor

Jac's Garden blouse and scarf are works of art.

I like all of the colors but especially like the ivory and turquoise.

Typically I do not go for florals but Louis' floral design is exquisite.

Honored Contributor

The "beauty part" of Jac's flowering pansy garden design (aside from the visual) is that if the shirt does not suit, the scarves have the same lovely design.

On his blog, Louis advised that there are far fewer scarves than blouses available.  That is always the way it is when he designs coordinating scarves.  I have a suspicion that these scarves will be snapped up in a hurry for the upcoming warm-weather months. 

I have Linea outfits from years past that will have new life breathed into them with these fresh scarves.   

Respected Contributor

I like the ivory but it’s sold out in my size. I wonder if I could size up...
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom, sorry you didn't get your size, but I would stalk it.  I have noticed that xxs flies out the door most often.  I think the ivory scarf would go very nicely with the sapphire blouse (that went with the plaid blazers), if you have that too.

I just got home from running to Chicago early this morning and have just caught up.  I hope the shows are put on Facebook as a lot of the items do not have current videos.  I am definitely getting the ivory scarf and the beautiful multi garden necklace.  I am still contemplating the ivory shirt as it is still available in xs.   I'm not usually a print person, but this shirt is lovely.  It would be a bit out of the box for me. I'm thinking that a sapphire tank underneath with the shirt buttoned down a bit would be a good look.  I'll watch the video again and see!

These designs are a breath of fresh air.  I remember buying the sapphire floral shirt that Louis did last spring and even though it was a bit out of the box for me, it's one of my favorite shirts.  Happy shopping ladies!  Looking forward to the Facebook show now!

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys
Yep, seems they don’t bring in enough of the smaller sizes. I do have that sapphire blouse so thanks for the suggestion!

I have found that several of Louis’s styles/prints, etc. have made me step out of the box and I’m glad I did. 😊
Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

The "beauty part" of Jac's flowering pansy garden design (aside from the visual) is that if the shirt does not suit, the scarves have the same lovely design.

On his blog, Louis advised that there are far fewer scarves than blouses available.  That is always the way it is when he designs coordinating scarves.  I have a suspicion that these scarves will be snapped up in a hurry for the upcoming warm-weather months. 

I have Linea outfits from years past that will have new life breathed into them with these fresh scarves.   

@golding76  I took a chance on the shirt, as I'm not a print enthusiast, only because it was created in honor of Jac. Also picked up the matching scarf. I purchased the ivory, which I expect will look great with all my sapphire pieces, as Louis styled it. My only hesitation was how the shirt will fit, so we shall see. The scarf will be a keeper regardless! 

You are wise picking up multiples in the scarf--last time Louis offered them, they were gone in a flash! What colors did you get?