Frequent Contributor

Hey Ladies!  Does anyone have the address for jewelry repair?  I can't find it in my papers?

Respected Contributor

Re: JEWELRY REPAIR

[ Edited ]

@cafemocha4me Depends which item needs to be repaired.  Go to Louis's web page louisdelloliodotcom and tell him the item that needs to be repaired and he will direct you.

Respected Contributor

I called c.s. last year when I had my Diamonique earring repaired. They can give you the address.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
TCJC LLC
3B Industrial Drive
Smithfield, R.I. 02917
1-401-231-4375
I think a check of $7.95 is needed too. Someone verify that amount please.

ETA: BOGUS LINEA jewelry WILL NOT BE REPAIRED.
☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom   I'm not sure that they are the ones that have done the bead Massai jewelry or the other bead jewelry which was why I suggested she go to Louis' website.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom you are correct, that's the amt. that I sent. They only take Linea Jewelry, I remember bogus jewelry was sent to them before, and we were in danger of losing this wonderful service, so anyone sending for repair please make sure it is Linea Jewelry bought from QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime Louis made it quite clear a while ago that someone had sent to that repair address non Linea jewelry. If it’s not Linea jewelry it WILL BE RETURNED back to the sender.

Louis was upset about whoever this person was trying to take advantage of this service for non Linea jewelry. I remember it was also suggested that possibly in the future, in addition to the check, a copy of your receipt might have to be enclosed so the company can be sure, it’s a Linea piece.

I do remember there was a conversation about Linea beaded jewelry being restrung from them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom   Thanks but I was not referring to the bogus Linea, in fact, I think I was the one that started the original thread about the bogus Linea.

I don't understand, either, why she has two threads, especially the one about bogus jewelry and asking for the repair address.

Respected Contributor

It was Sylvia making the recent request, and it was the J390565, not the Maasai. He said to send it in.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1   Thanks!  I corrected my post and removed the reference to the Maasi.