Respected Contributor

J482462 Bistro Necklace and Earrings

The Bistro Set.....on sale, free shipping, and I took a chance on it and am wowed by how beautiful and high end it is.  The earrings are lovely, shoulder dusters on me in the 20's style, a look I love.  

The necklace is fluid and beautiful and a statement for sure.  If you wear grey (the new Linea dark grey), have silver/grey hair, wear a lot of black, this is perfection.  There is a glitter to the faceted deep gunmetal links that is  set off by the more delicate but dulled silver link portions.  

Of course it will look wonderful on COLOR as well, red, ivory, pale grey, plum, etc.  

Wonderful piece, dressy or casual, great price, so glad I didn't  overthink this and ordered it!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: J482462 Bistro Necklace and Earrings

@author wrote:

The Bistro Set.....on sale, free shipping, and I took a chance on it and am wowed by how beautiful and high end it is.  The earrings are lovely, shoulder dusters on me in the 20's style, a look I love.  

The necklace is fluid and beautiful and a statement for sure.  If you wear grey (the new Linea dark grey), have silver/grey hair, wear a lot of black, this is perfection.  There is a glitter to the faceted deep gunmetal links that is  set off by the more delicate but dulled silver link portions.  

Of course it will look wonderful on COLOR as well, red, ivory, pale grey, plum, etc.  

Wonderful piece, dressy or casual, great price, so glad I didn't  overthink this and ordered it!! 

I completely agree. Super deal, too!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel