Frequent Contributor

J356989 Faceted Bead Necklace Set

This is a beautiful necklace! I wasn't really interested when it first arrived, but Louis suggested it in the Plum to tie together the port skirt and mushroom cardigan that I asked him about. I am soooo glad he did, it is such a stunning, comfortable piece to wear. Gorgeous color and just the right amount of sparkle; not overwhelming or
"too much". The photos and video don't do it justice, it's far better in person! 

Honored Contributor

Re: J356989 Faceted Bead Necklace Set

I have to agree! Earrings aren’t too long either.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I have to agree! Earrings aren’t too long either.

So true, I think they're the perfect length, and for the price, they're like a freebie! 

Esteemed Contributor

I brought the cherry and the green and never thought I would love them as much as I do.  I wore the green today to church  with a George Simonton dress and it complimented the dress beautifully, I love the simplicity of the earrings that are the perfect length and light as a feather.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I brought the cherry and the green and never thought I would love them as much as I do.  I wore the green today to church  with a George Simonton dress and it complimented the dress beautifully, I love the simplicity of the earrings that are the perfect length and light as a feather.

For those who own any of celadon clothing, the green set compliments beautifully. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom - oh yes I have the celadon gauze tank and the sleeveless mock neck WK sweater.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@JustJazzmom - oh yes I have the celadon gauze tank and the sleeveless mock neck WK sweater.

I have that tank with the matching open cardigan. If it had been introduced earlier in the year, I would have worn to a wedding I went to in July.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised to find myself loving these necklaces so much!  I got the green one, a gorgeous celadon that changes a bit to blue green as well.  I also have the plum and it is deep and dramatic as much as the green is airy and springtime soft.  

They are the perfect finishing touch that isn't too much, easy to wear too.  I dithered and finally ordered the blue over the weekend and can't wait for that to arrive!  

I always suspect that they will come and go never to return.